Office Gossip

Pavi
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

With ray of sunlight I get up and get read for another day of office. Prepared breakfast and get tea for me from shop. I get into office like usual. I saw laxi seating at her desk but yawning. I approached her with big smile on my face. As she saw me she returned smile.

" Good morning Pavi."

" Good morning. You need it more than me." I replied, while giving her my tea

"Thanks, Today I will bring you to my favorite lunch spot. You will it." She said while grinning.

" Why not, be ready for that." I said and left to get in elevator. I reached at my floor. Usually I work their alone but I saw a girl is checking something in lab.

" Excuse me, may I help you with something?" I asked her.

" Oh, no. I am ava. Your lab assistant. From now I am incharge of lab cleaning, chemical checking and glass were handling even maintaining the equipments." She said in one breath.

" Hello, I am Pavi Raj. " I said.

" I know mam."

" Don't call me mam, we will be working here together."

" No,mam I am intern here and I would like to learn from you."

" Are you under graduate student? " I asked curiously.

" Yes" she replied.

She has project related water so she want my guidelines and I glad to help her.we chatted about her project and I tried to explain her how this process of research goes step by step.

Soon lunch time come and as decided we left for lunch.
She took me some small restaurant near office building. We ordered food.

" Hey, how your work is going?" She asked me.

" Nice, your?" I asked her.

" Full of gossiping, you work alone so you don't know that right."

" What I don't know laxi?"

" Hot topic of days." I arched my eyebrows and asked her again.

" What?"

" Not what. Ask who?"

" Hu?" I asked her as I was confused.

" Mr. Knight, and his behavior." She said with smile.

" What's wrong with him?"

" His behaviors is changing suddenly. Some day ago he was angry with all employees and shouting at him for no reason."

" Maybe he was stressed." I explained her.

" He only behave cold with employees don't get frustrated at them, and now i heard that he was laughing with some employee. He never laugh with us."

" He must be nice person, why are you describing him like cold, arrogant bossman type."

" Because he is. Not even that some employees yesterday saw him leaving with women." Now I got that when yesterday we left someone saw us together.

" what wrong with leaving with women he is very handsome man women must find him attractive."
I told her because it is true.

"Yaa but he is Jason Knight. No women was able to trap him. "

" Trap him?" What is she talking about.

" He is workoholic person. He doesn't have girlfriend. She must be very beautiful. No one able to see her face." Thank God. No one saw otherwise I will become hot topic of conversation. I have to be careful around them.