Expecting Unexpected

Jason pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dropped Pavi and left for office. I feel so unrealistic this time like a dream. I will wake up a second but I know it is real. I feel her . She was looking at me. She touched me.hugged me.  Not only this but she also kissed me. I felt her soft lips on my cheek. I saw her widened dark back eyes. It's so dark that there is only slight difference between pupils and ires of her eyes.

It's little shocking that she don't drink at all. When dad introduced her, I just wanted to touch her again so I forward my hand and she shook it. Her hands Damm, it was so small that she couldn't in circled my hand. Her hand completely surrounded by mine. I liked that feeling. I don't know why, but I feel relieved when she blushed a little due to her hand was trapped in mine.

She cares about dad that's why she didn't tell about her injury and my accident. She is caring. Dad adore her, he never behave like that with his  other daughters  of business partners. This is the first time he introduced me to any girl. He always says when any women entre in men's life she brought best or worest version of you.

She is very shy girl. When I mentioned word marriage, she turned tomato red. I couldn't suppress my laughter seeing her like that. I don't know why I ordered Will to complete her paperwork from University maybe because I get to know what she wanted or the way she has taken my name, or I wanted to give her everything, who knows?

This is first time that any girl didn't try to flirt with me. I thought she will definitely try when we was alone in car. It was different but pleasing encounter. She is so elegant and know how to speak and behave.

There is no need to take permission from my dad to work but she did. She genuinely respect dad not like other women in parties who acts. She is doing her PhD and her topic is also related with plants. Her apartment is full of plants. She even scold Xandar for stepping foot on plant .God, she must like plants a lot.

From tommorow she will be working with me, I mean in same building. I should prepare lab for her, where she can research comfortably. Should I hire more people for her help?. Should I drop and pick her up for office daily? No. She will definitely get scared because of my constant poaking in her life. Take a baby step Jason.

I am going to meet her for dinner tonight. First time I am excited for dinner. I looked up from and I see two faces staring at me manically. I got off guard. Alex and Xandar were sitting in front of my office table and staring at me.

" Are you finished? Or something left to daydream? " Xandar asked making weird face or irritation.

" When you came here? And why are you staring at me manically?" I asked them.

" You bastard, first you nearly got in an accident then dare to hung up on me instead of explaining." Alex lunched at me and swing his hand near my face but I douged. They both are very angry. Alex get angry easily but Xandar keeps it's cool in nearly every situation.

" I am sorry." I need to get them down.

" Answer of  your second question is, we got here nearly 20 min earlier and you didn't noticed our presence even after sudden intrution." Xandar told calmly.

" Ohh" I replied.

" Jason, Spill" Alex said.

"Don't dare to lie." Xandar warned me.

" We are going to home for dinner tonight, mom is cooking some special dishes for us." I didn't lie just  hide truth.

" What so special in dinner that you are zoned out for 20 min straight." Xandar asked.

" You will find out tonight. Dad is going to introduce someone to you and don't ask anything further." I told them and called Will through intercom. And I heard knock on door.
" Come in Will."