Hitting The Bar

Jason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That day got in my office little early, I was egar to read Pavi's resume because it will give me some more information about her. I hurry I forgot my coffee and breakfast. I told will to bring it for me with her resume. I heard knock and will entered with resume. He put all things on my table and resume in my hand and left.

As he went I started opening file hurriedly. I think I saw that her smiling her which clams my nerves and I started reading the information. She has done civil engineering with Distinction and as I know she chooses her masters in Environmental and also completed with Distinction. Both projects are relatable and regarding Environment. She knows what she wants and want to do in near future. Looks like my Pavi was a bookish worm. Any company will hire such talents. I kept file aside and started working, but I remembered that today she have an introductory presentation. I will see how she present her ideas in front of board members. She will be working alone on this project so all mistakes and credit only goes to her.

It's my dream project I am not going to compromise it for any reason, not even for girl I like. Did I confessed that I like her, not Jason it's just an attraction. Now she is here so after sometime her charm will warn off and my life get back on track, but I have to agree she is the girl which have ability to make my mind go crazy over her. I don't remember how much time I spend thinking about her.

Like always with sudden thudd door opens.

" Morning Jason." Alex and Xandar chipped.

" Why are you two smiling like an idiots?" I asked because they are really smiling ear to ear.

" You didn't tell us that you have hired Pavi." Alex said.

"Not me, HR department and I just found on lunch with dad. she was taking permission from dad to work." I cleared my side.

" You haven't even told her that we are her bosses when you found out about it." Xandar said with making faces.

" Xandar, leave it. There wasn't lots of people there." Alex said looking at Xandar.

" What happened?" I asked.

" He was standing at elevator and Pavi called her american monkey in front of employees." He said with huge laughter.

" Heyy, I like her calling me monkey. I even call her monkey and she didn't object on that." Xandar said.

I know if we get started on discussing Pavi , I am never going to stop and work is never going to complete, so I brought conversation back to business and discussed things with them.

When three of us entered conference room it was dark already. All board members are already seated and projector's light is falling on pavi. She stared the preparation and I have say that she explained everything in detail, with confidence and answered every question.

I got very angry when one of the board member talking to her arogantly but his point was right. Xandar was going to say something between but I stopped him because I wanted to see that how she is going to react to such man.

She replied calmly and told him that she is patent holder and she is not not going to charge a dollar for that. After listening this everyone looking at her with open mouth.

I adjourned the meeting immediately. When she heard my voice, I saw recognition in that beautiful eyes. Finally she knows that I am CEO. She froze and didn't says anything when lights are switched on. All board members left quietly. Alex and Xandar also left.

I was stunned by her bravery and selflessness. We just kept staring at each other in eyes. She broke the stare and asked me why I didn't tell her before and I told her honestly that I wanted her to become her friend at least. For unknown reason I want her in front of my eyes.