Y/n:"No! Unnie also never went in there. She went to Canada"

Now she was also feeling an unknown fear. But Jungkook thought something else. He thought,'Oh? So now you are proving my love wrong...you could have just sayed that you don’t love me. Why are you suspecting my love for you?'

His eyes got teary and he got up from the bed and went outside hurriedly. Y/n panicked and went behind him.

Y/n:"Koo where are you going?"

They were now in downstairs and Yena and Jungwoon was there as well. Jungkook was going towards the main door but Y/n held his hand.

Y/n:"Koo what's wro-"

Jungkook:"Enough Y/n!", he said and yanked his hand out of her grip.

Yena and Jungwoon looked at them as well. They came towards them.

Y/n:"Koo-"

Jungkook:"Please stop Y/n! Please stop pretending that you love me when you Don't!"

Y/n's eyes widened in shock listening to him and her heartbeat Increased suddenly.

Jungwoon:"Hyung what happened-"

Jungkook:"Woon, Yena please stay out of this"

Jungkook turned to Y/n again and said,"Why did you do it Y/n? Was I not enough? Did my love seemed a toy to play with?"

Y/n:"What are you saying? Why would I think your love is a toy? I love you Jungk-"

Jungkook:"Stop lying! If you had loved me, then you wouldn’t have cheated on me with Taehyung hyung!"

Y/n:"W-what? But I didn’t. I only love you Ko-"

Jungkook:"Then you are saying what I'm telling you is lies? Huh? I saw it with my own eyes that he and you were kissing,  smiling..... You want me to believe you instead of my eyes, myself?!", he shouted.

Y/n flinched hard. Tears Were rolling down her eyes.

Jungkook:"If you love Taehyung hyung, then you could have just tell me. I would have understand. Atleast it would have hurt less than being betrayed like this", he said and and started sobbing.

Y/n:"Koo please believe me I didn’t. If I didn’t love you then what was all these days? What was...what was last night Koo? Tell me", she said in a numb voice.

Jungkook stayed silent and turned around and stormed out of the house. Y/n stood there crying. Yena came to her and hugged her tightly. Y/n hugged her back and sobbed on her shoulder.

Y/n:"Unnie please believe me...I didn’t"

Yena:"Sshh I know you didn’t. I know my sister. He must have misunderstood something. He'll be fine"

Y/n kept on crying.

On the other hand-

A knock was heard on Jimin's apartment door. Jimin was relaxing but groaned hearing the doorbell.

Jimin:"Ugh! Who the hell is here this time?! First that Taehyung ditched me and now he's not picking up my calls. I'm beyond annoyed right now. Now this new disaster.... ", he mumbled annoyedly and opened the door.

But he got surprised to see Jungkook standing there sobbing badly.

Jimin:" Kook what ha-"

Jungkook straightly hugged Jimin tightly and sobbed on his shoulder. Jimin patted his back and decided to calm him down first.

After awhile when he stopped crying Jimin pulled away and asked,"What happened Kook?"

Jungkook:"Nothing", he said blankly and sat on the coach.

Jimin followed him.

Jungkook:"You have beer?"

Jimin nodded.

Jungkook:"Can you get me one?"

Jimin:"Sure but what actually happened?"

Jungkook:"I'll tell you later Chim, first let me get out from this shit first"

Jimin sighed and went to his kitchen and brought many bottles from there. Jungkook started drinking hysterically. Jimin looked at him with confused face. Soon he became drunk and fell asleep on the coach.

Jimin:"What the hell?"

Next morning-

Jungkook woked up and saw it was morning already. He groaned as his head was throbbing in pain. He got up and realised he was in Jimin's apartment. Jimin likes to live alone so he stays here. He got up and went in the kitchen and saw Jimin cooking.

Jimin noticed him and said,"Morning"

Jungkook:"Morning"

Jimin placed a hangover soup infront of him. Jungkook began to drink it silently. When he was done Jimin placed it on the sink and sat infront of him looking serious.

Jimin:"Now can you tell me what actually happened?"

Jungkook looked lost for awhile and then realised what happened yesterday and his eyes got teary again. Jimin waited patiently.

Jungkook sighed and told him everything. Jimin was surprised after listening to the whole thing.

But he got confused as Y/n is not that type of girl and Taehyung is not someone who will snatch soneone other's girlfriend either. Thinking about Taehyung something Clicked in his mind. He turned to Jungkook and saw him shedding tears silently.

Jimin:"Kook you remember Taehyung telling that the girl he loves looks exactly like Y/n. But if you look closely you’ll find difference. Remember? What if Whom you saw with him wasn’t Y/n but the girl Taehyung loves?" [Jimin is genius]

[Thank you for reading it]