Part 36

Y/n:"Put me down now Jungkook"

Jungkook:"No"

Y/n:"Why?"

Jungkook:"Cuz I want more", he whispered and kissed her again.

Y/n smiled and kissed him back. Jungkook also smiled in the kiss. This time the kiss was soft, not a desperate one like before. Their lips were moving in same rhythm softly. Jungkook bit her lips sometimes but Y/n didn’t complain. After kissing few times more they pulled away. Jungkook slowly put her down.

Jungkook:"Let's walk for alittle. The cool breeze is still feeling good"

Y/n:"Okay...", she said and smiled.

Jungkook held her hand and intertwined their fingers together. They were walking while smiling feeling happy. Specially Y/n. She was happy and felt inner peace as there is no more any secrets.

Jungkook:"Soo..."

Y/n:"Hmm?"

Jungkook:"Are you my girlfriend now then?"

Y/n:"Did you ask me to be?"

Jungkook:"I'm asking you now then, Y/n... Will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/n:"I thought playboys are so romantic but you weren’t at all", she said playfully.

Jungkook:"Oh really?"

Jungkook suddenly pulled her hand which he was holding and Y/n crashed on his chest. He held her waist and looked into her eyes. He started taking steps forward and Y/n was stepping backwards being lost in his eyes. Soon Y/n's back hit the railing of the lake behind them. Y/n was still looking at him placing her hands on his shoulders. Jungkook was leaning in so Y/n closed her eyes thinking he'd kiss her. But she felt nothing. She opened her eyes feeling disappointed and saw Jungkook still looking at her intensely with a little smirk on his lips.

 She opened her eyes feeling disappointed and saw Jungkook still looking at her intensely with a little smirk on his lips

Jungkook leaned more but his eyes were open, not showing any sign of kissing her afterwards. But Y/n closed her eyes and leaned to kiss him but Jungkook tilted his jead backward not letting her kiss him.

Y/n:"Yah! Stop it!", she said whinning.

Jungkook:"My naughty babygirl. Why are you so desperate?"

Y/n:"Shut up and kiss me!"

Jungkook:"But how can I? I'm not your boyfriend plus I'm a unromantic person"

Y/n:"Ahh please don't do this. I was just joking that time"

Jungkook smirked and held her waist tighter and lifted her up. He made Y/n sit on the railing. Y/n panicked and held his shoulder tightly.

Y/n:"Yah yah I'll fall"

Jungkook:"Baby you won’t. I'm holding you tightly. And I'll never let you go"

There was something in his voice which calmed Y/n down. She looked at Jungkook again to find him already looking at her. Jungkook came closer and moved his arms to her back and shoulder holding her tightly. Then he placed his head on her chest inhaling her fragrance. Y/n also wrapped her hands around and shoulder. He caressed his hair and placed her chin on his head. A little smile was on both of There's faces.

Jungkook slowly looked up to her and stared at her whole face. He admired every feature of hers. Y/n smiled and held his cheek softly caressing it.

Jungkook:"You know Y/n? I always wanted you in my arms like this. Hold you tightly like this."

Y/n smiled more. Jungkook looked at her lovingly .

Jungkook:"I want to hold you like this for the rest of my life. Will you give me that chance? Will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/n connected her forehead on his and said softly,"Yes I will Jungkook"

Jungkook smiled and joined his lips with hers. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back. They kissed softly pouring their love for one another. After awhile they pulled away and Jungkook placed his head back on her chest snuggling there. Y/n chuckled and caressed his hair.

Y/n:"Jungkook-"

Jungkook:"Ugh! Stop calling me that!", he said whinning.

Y/n:"So what should I call you?"

Jungkook:"Some nicknames? Or sweet names like I call you baby", he said looking up at her.

Y/n blushed and said,"So.. So should I call you baby too?"

Jungkook:"Umm...no. Call me with some short names"

Y/n:"Hmmm....so should I call you Kook?"

Jungkook:"Nooo...everyone calls me that. Find something else"

Y/n wrapped her hands around his shoulder and brought her face closer to him.

Y/n:"How about I call you Koo~"

Jungkook smiled and said,"Okay!!! So what were you saying?"

Y/n:"Umm I want to meet Jungwoon. I have never seen him. I really want to see you two together"

Jungkook:"Okay...but don't fall for him!", he said giving a stern look.

Y/n chuckled and pecked his lips.

Y/n:"I only love you Koo"

Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook:"Okay... Let's go to my house then"

He picked her up and started walking to his car while carrying her in his arms. Y/n smiled and closed her eyes.

Time skip-

Jungkook and Y/n entered the house holding hands. Y/n was looking around being amazed seeing the interior. It was simple but gorgeous. Soon she saw a someone looking like her boyfriend, going upstairs. But Jungkook called him.

Jungkook:"Woon!!"

Jungwoon looked at him and smiled but his smile dropped when he saw Y/n beside him. Y/n also gave a genuine smile to him like a sister gives her brother. Jungwoon came closer to them.

Jungwoon:"Oh hyung!! You're back! How was everything? Did something good happened? You were looking so gloomy all day"

Jungkook smiled broadly and told,"Y/n became mine officially"

Jungwoon's heart ached. But still he smiled.

Jungwoon:"Congratulations"

Jungkook:"Thanks Woon"

They looked over to Y/n and saw hr taking glances towards both of them.

Jungkook:"Babe something wrong?"

Y/n:"Koo It's so wonderful to see you two together. Same but still different"

Y/n clapped her hands while smiling like a little baby.

Jungkook smiled but Jungwoon felt weird. Yena is not like this at all. But he didn’t know that it wasn’t Yena.

Jungkook:"Baby let's go to my room?"

Y/n:"Hmm I want to see your room!"

Jungkook chuckled and held her hand and started taking steps towards the stairs. And Jungwoon just stared at them being hurt.

[Thank you for reading it]