Part 6

Mrs.Park:"I wish Yumi was here with them too"

Mr.Park:"Let's not remember about her. It always triggers me. If I was more ca-"

Mr.Park:"It's no one's fault. I-"

Y/n:"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?"

Yena:"Need something?"

Mrs.Park:"No no sweetys. It's late. Go to bed now"

Y/n:"Why~? Unnie has come back after 2 years, can you imagine 2Years~! Please let us spend some time now",

Mr.Park:"She's not going anywhere princess. You can talk with her everyday now."

Mrs.Park:"And It's not like you didn’t talk with her at all in these 2 years. So go to bed you two"

Yena:"Fine fine. Good night baby sis. Good night mom dad"

Y/n:"Night Unnie and mom dad"

Mr and Mrs.Park:"Good night princesses"

They went out. Yena also walked out after ruffling Y/n's hair. She smiled and slept later on.

On the other hand-

Jungkook was packing some clothes in his briefcase when Jungwoon entered.

Jungwoon:"Hyung se-"

He got cut off by seeing Jungkook packing.

Jungkook:"What is it Woon?"

Jungwoon:"Don't you love me?"

Jungkook:"Huh? Of course I love you. Why won't I love my own little brother, hmm?"

Junhwoon:"Then how can you do this to me?", he said as his eye's got teary.

Jungkook:"What?"

Jungkook thought,'What? Did I bang his crush unknowingly or what?'

Jungkook was looking at him confused.

Jungwoon:"How can you think of leaving me hyung", he said eyeing the clothes and briefcase.

Jungkook was still confused but later burst out laughing when he understood what Jungwoon meant.

Jungwoon looked at him confused.

Jungkook stopped laughing and said,"Woon, I'm not going to leave you, never. I'm just going to a 1 week trip with my girlfriend"

Jungwoon was Jungshook.

Jungwoon:"That means you are not going to leave me

Jungwoon:"That means you are not going to leave me. You are just going with that new girl you met today?"

Jungkook:"Yeah"

Jungwoon:"Oh"

Jungkook:"By the way, why did you came here?"

Jungwoon:"Umm, my school is off for one month you know. I'm excited. I'm gonna relaaax hyung!"