Part 25

Y/n became nervous seeing Yena's name on the caller ID. She was feeling scared as Jungkook is so close to her, so what if he hear her?

Jungkook:"Who is it Baby?"

Y/n:"Huh? Oh umm...It's my sister"

Jungkook:"Oh? Then pick it up?"

Y/n nodded and picked up the call.

Yena:"Where the fuck are you?!!!"

Y/n:"U-Unnie...I'm in-"

Yena,:"Do you know how much worried we are here?!! Mom is about to cry. It's already past 1 hour and 40 minutes since your school ended!! Then where the h-"

Y/n:"Unnie I'm in detention, that's why I'm late"

Yena:"What? Why?"

Y/n:"Ummm I... I forgot one of my homework at home, it was very important. So I got detention for 2 hours"

Yena:"Oh?"

Y/n:"It'll end in 20 minutes and I will reach home by 30-40 minutes. Tell mom to worry about me"

Yena:"Okay..."

Y/n:"I'm hanging up now"

Yena:"Hmm"

Y/n cut the call and sighed in relief. She looked infront her and saw Jungkook looking at her amused.

Y/n:"What happened?"

Jungkook:"I never knew that you can lie too"

Y/n:"Come on... If I say the real reason can you imagine what will happen? So I had to"

Jungkook:"Hmm my clever baby"

Y/n blushed. Jungkook leaned in and connected there lips, not kissing her. Their foreheads, noses and lips were touching now.

Y/n:"Jungkook ah", she mumbled against his lips.

Jungkook:"Hmm?", he said pecking her lips but not pulling away.

Y/n:"You are not playing with me right?"

Jungkook looked into her eyes. Though it was difficult as their eyelashes were touching. He saw her eyes glassing. He closed his eyes and moved his lips on hers kissing her softly. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and waist. Y/n kissed him back and grabbed his hair while a drop of tear released from her eye. Jungkook tilted his head kissing her more deeply. He kissed her lower lip softly. After awhile he stopped kissing but his lips were still on hers. They were both breathing heavily. Their breath were mixing with each other.

Jungkook:"Does it seem fake to you? Can’t you feel the love I'm expressing Y/n ah?", he mumbled on her lips.

Y/n closed her eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry"

Jungkook was about to kiss her again but this time his phone rang. He pulled away from her Being annoyed.  He pulled out his phone and saw it was Jungwoon who was calling him. All of a sudden he became nervous as Y/n doesn’t know about Jungwoon. He was feeling the same fear as Y/n felt when Yena called. He can't even cut the call as he knows that Jungwoon is worried. He nervously picked up the call only to hear Jungwoon's worried and scared voice.

Jungwoon:"Hyung!! Where are you hyung?!! I'm soo worried!! Are you alright?! Is everything okay?!! Did something happened?! Ar-"

Jungkook:"Calm down my baby brother! I'm fine. I just have a detension. I'll reach home soon. Don't worry okay?", he said with a small smile.

Jungwoon:"Be safe okay?"

Jungkook:"Yes yes I will. Now bye"

He hunged up the call.

Y/n:"Was it your brother?"

Jungkook:"Yeah. My little brother."

Y/n:"Seems like he loves you alot"

Jungkook:"Yeah"

Y/n:"But I never knew you had a brother"

Jungkook nervously smiled.

Y/n:"Where are your parents?"

Jungkook:"They live in California for business. Once in a month they visit us"

Y/n:"So you and your brother live alone?"

Jungkook:"Yeah..we two and the maids"

Y/n:"Oh"

Y/n was about to get off from his lap but Jungkook held her waist stopping her.

Jungkook:"Why are you standing up?"

Y/n:"The teacher will come soon. What will he think if he see us like this?"

Jungkook:"Let him think what it is actually"

Y/n:"Bu-"

Jungkook:"Stay!", he said in a firm voice.

Y/n sighed and pout. Jungkook pecked her over her pout and hugged her snuggling his face in her neck inhaling her scent.

Jungkook:"Your smell is also beautiful like you"

Y/n blushed.

Jungkook was about to say something but the door opened revealing their teacher. He was speechless to see Jungkook and Y/n like that. Y/n's eyes widened and felt very embarrassed. She quickly got up and this time Jungkook didn’t stop her.

Teacher:"Don't you have any shame? Doing these things in school?"

Jungkook:"It's not our class time nor the school time. So we can do whatever we want. And baby let's go"

He took their bag and held Y/n's hand and went outside. When they reached the school gate they saw Jungkook's car already waiting for him.

Y/n:"Jungkook I'll just go now"

She came closer to Jungkook to peck his cheek but Jungkook picked her up in bridal style. Y/n became shocked.

Y/n:"What-"

Jungkook:"It's already dark now baby. And I'm not that irresponsible to leave my baby here. Let's go...I'll drop you"

Y/n:"Bu-"

Jungkook cut her off by pecking her lips. The driver opened the car for him and he sat their along with Y/n on his lap. Jungkook grabbed her head softly and placed it on his chest and hugged her tightly.

The car started.

Jungkook:"Take some rest baby"

Y/n was feel very comfortable and safe in his embrace. And she was tired too. So she closed her to relax abit while Jungkook was stroking her hair.

After awhile they reached Y/n's house and Jungkook noticed Y/n was sleeping peacefully in his arms. So he decided not to wake her up. The driver opened the door again and he got out carrying Y/n along with him. He ordered his driver to take her bag and come with them. They reached infront the main door and the driver rang the doorbell. Not even after a second the door opened revealing Mrs.Park.

Mrs.Park:"Sweety are yo-"

She stopped when she saw Y/n in Jungkook's arm.

Mrs.Park:"What happened to her?"

Jungkook:"No no...don't worry Aunty She's fine. She's just sleeping."

Mrs.Park:"Come in"

Jungkook:"Where's her room?"

Mrs.Park:"Wait let me call her sister. She'll show you dear. YENA!!"

jungkook looked at Y/n and saw her sleeping like a baby. He smiled.

Yena:"Yes Mom what is i-"

She got shocked to see the person infront of her. They both looked at her direction.

[Thank you for reading it]