Chapter 22

After a long time arguing with Magnus, Alex, and Odín.

Odín finally ordered me to become an Einherjar.

I declined as Odín said there wouldn't be any blue food, not even a dam snack bar serving cookies. Can you believe it!

Odín did not take well to my refusal and had ordered the whole of Asgard to find me and pay for my 'Crimes'.

With that, a thousand Einherjar had leaped out of their seats, ready for action.

Each one of them brandished a weapon as they chased after me.

I jumped over tables, chairs, and gods to avoid being pummelled to the ground.

Thankfully, my primordial blessing powers from Chronos still worked in another pantheon region. I froze time and slowly took my time to walk out.

As I was walking out of Asgard and to wherever Eitri was, I was stopped by a ginger.

Gods! That ginger was the hairiest person ever. He had tufts of hair sticking out of his clothing with his arm completely covered with hair along with his armpit and a mustache.

He held a Hammer that had the words 'Mjollnir, only for the worthy' carved into the hilt of it.

The ginger snarled at me and started swinging his hammer so quickly that his wrist and hand looked like he was gonna pop out.

"Sorry, I don't have money! I'm looking for the world's best forger beside Hephaestus, not the hairiest man alive," I said casually.

A vein protruded out of the man's forehead. The vein twitched ferociously.

"You should get that checked, her the nearest doctor is along the street. Take a right then a left and you would have reached your destination, the mental asylum."

Overall, I would say the ginger, who was probably a god, was trying too hard to look scary.

Sure, he may be a bit frightening but with the constant farting and burping coming from his front and back, he seemed like a fool.

"Sir, I think you should leave, this is not the smelly pageant," With that, the god smashed his hammer into my skull causing my head to turn 180 degrees.

I landed on the floor with a sickening crunch, I tasted the familiar metallic taste of blood as my head was throbbing with pain.

Everything was colorful as I saw quadruple of everything, a sharp ringing pierced my ears as everything turned white.

"Welp! I probably have a concussion and brain damage! Did I push the fat man too far?" I thought blood creating a pool around me.

In front of me was a gigantic tree, only a few feet away.

I was going to die, the god was smirking at my bleeding body as he lifted his hammer ready for another strike.

3

2

1

The hammer smashed my spine, I couldn't move.

Had I finally met my match, against a hairy ginger.

I slowly made a pitiful attempt to escape the god, by crawling towards the huge tree.

I dragged myself as I crawled over the base of the tree as I laid against the stem.

I looked towards the God who was making his way towards me.

I uncapped Riptide, letting the bronze blade shine in its everlasting glory.

I threw Riptide at the gods, crossing my fingers hoping it was powerful enough to impale the god.

The majestic sword soared through the air, the sun reflected against its surface as its light reflected against its surface, glinting.

The sword impaled the gut of the god, causing him to spit out blood.

"A pitiful attempt, Midgardian! Now meet the might of Thor!" Thor pulled the sword out of his gut, leaving a gigantic hole in his stomach.

Thor grinned menacingly as he threw the hammer at me.

My life flashed before my eyes, I had one last attempt.

Remembering one of my strongest powers, I snapped my finger, "You have the might of Thor but I have the night of Ananke! I am inevitable!"

Thor looked at me, confused. Until his arm slowly crumbled into dust along with his entire body.

Thor let out a wail of pain as a gust of wind blew away his remains.

With time still frozen, the hammer was still flying at me but a really slow rate.

I was confused now, why did my powers not affect Thor or his hammer severely.

I was still paralyzed, I couldn't move and my quick need was now a horribly slow one with the hammer flying at me slowly.

I closed my eyes braving the pain as I grabbed the nearest branch for support.

Suddenly, my body felt like it was ripping apart.

I saw a bright glow before it vanished as fast as it came.

I tumbled forward onto the rocky ground.

"Where was I?"

I lifted my head to see a massive purple snake directly above a man chained up by intestines.

"Who are you?" The both of us groaned in pain before I fainted.