get out

I lay on my bed on my phone, scrolling through social media. I've had to be home for about an hour now, and I finally hear Scott come home. He makes quite a bit of noise but I choose to ignore. I thought I heard duct tape being used in the bathroom, but I again, choose to ignore. I'm pissed at Stiles, I've never wanted to punch him harder in the face. But my head shoots off the pillow once I hear his voice in my house. I open my door just for Stiles and Scott walking down the hallway. They stop and Scott's face gets red, meaning he did something bad.

I follow the two into the bathroom and Scott pushes the shower curtain open, with Liam Dunbar being held hostage with duct tape. My jaw drops as Liam tries to plead for our help. Before anything else happened, Stiles pulls the curtain back closed. I grab Scott's arm and lead him to his room. My temper was already short with Stiles, so I was quite angry for no reason.

"You bit him?" I yell through my gritted teeth.

"Yeah." Scott says softly will looking at the floor.

"And you kidnapped him, brought him here?" My voice was still raised, but I was trying to keep calm.

Scott shoots his head up with panic in his eyes. "I panicked."

"This is why I come up with the plans. Your plans suck." Stiles says.

Scott rolls his eyes. "I know. What do we do?"

"I'm not apart of this." I raise my hands up in surrender.

Before I knew it, Liam was now duct taped to a chair in front of us. I put my face in my hands, questioning their thought processes. He was probably pissed off, and probably scared.

"Liam," Stiles starts while I stand in the corner of the room, "we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" We stand there for a moment, awaiting his response. But he looks down and agrees. Stiles leans over and rips the tape off, Liam grunting in pain. "Okay Liam, you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight, and more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"

I raise my eyebrows, not knowing what the hell Stiles just said. Liam didn't know either. "Not really."

My brother looks at Stiles also. "I don't understand either."

"Maybe you should tell him." Stiles says to Scott.

Liam's anger grew. "Tell me what?"

Scott takes a step forward. "Liam, what happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it- it's going to change you."

"Unless it kills you." Stiles blurts. I quietly slap my forehead, mentally cursing at the two boys. "Shouldn't have said that."

"What?" Liam says quietly. His breathing starting to pick up, and he looked as if he was about to cry. He tears pool in his eyes as I step forward.

"Is he crying?" Stiles asks as him and Scott kneel in front of Liam.

"Liam, you're going to be okay." Scott reassured. "You're not going to die."

"Probably not." Stiles corrects.

"Stop it." I warn Stiles and he glances back at me, then back to Liam.

The boys untie him and he sits there, looking at the floor. "Liam, are you okay?" Scott asks. Liam stands and turns back forwards the window, and before we knew it he grabs the chair and broke it along Stiles and Scott.

Stiles stands and looks at him. "Liam what the hell is your-" Liam quickly punched Stiles in the face and he falls to the floor. He looks at me and I put my hands up, signaling that I wasn't going to do anything. He runs out the room and the boys crawl to their feet and run down the hallway, tackling Liam down the stairs. I jog over to the top of the stairs, watching Liam run out the door and Stiles holding onto what he thought was Liam's foot but really my brother's. They both stop and look out the open door as I sit on the top step.

"Your plan suck too." Scott mumbles.

Stiles stands and looks at me. "You didn't think to, I don't know, help?"

I smirk. "You seemed like you had it all under control."

Stiles looks out the open front door then back at me. "He's gone. You could've helped." I scrunch my eyebrows, playing dumb. "You're supernatural!"

I glance at Scott. "So is he."

"Yeah, well he can't move things with his mind. And you seem to be really good at that all of a sudden." Stiles says angrily.

I stand and cross my arms. "And now you learned he's smarter than he looks."

"If you're not going to help, just go back to Fresno." Stiles finally spits out.

I was taken back, that's one thing I would never think to hear from him. He's the one that wanted me out of Fresno. He's the one that wanted me to stay. "Just go back to Malia." I sass back, stepping down a few steps. Scott was looking at the both of us not knowing what to say.

"I will. She's a better person than you'll ever be. I'm glad I picked her over you. You are just one petty bitch who won't leave me alone. So just go to hell because you're in my way." Stiles says. I wasn't sure if he meant it or not, but tears pooled in my eyes, it felt like he had just stabbed me in the chest.

"Get out." I mumble. I look at him while a few tears fall, seeing his eyes pool up too.

"Myla, I didn't mean it." Stiles defends, trying to undo his words.

I step down all the way to the floor. "Get out." I say a little louder.

"Myla.."

"Get out!" I yell in his face and without thinking, I use my power and push him out, his body flying through the air and landing on his back in my front yard. I take the door and slam it shut, falling to the floor, sobbing. I felt Scott sit and wrap his arms around me, pulling me close as I cry into his chest.