Aqrad x meliodas

(This is a oc of my friend Dramaticalsghostgirl we are using one of the others oc's and making a one-shot with it. So I decided to do a Meliodas x Aqrad I hope you enjoy 😊)

Aqrad's POV

I've known and loved Meliodas since before I could remember. I've tried dropping hints and flirting but he was way to innocent to understand even now he's still clueless. I still flirt with him hoping he will eventually take the hint.

"Oh Meliodas how can you be this innocent" I was downstairs in the tavern drinking ale and eating the spicy noodles Meliodas taught me how to make alone in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep.

"Aqrad? What are you doing up it's 11 almost 12" I look a the stairs to see a slightly annoyed ban.

"Why would you care?" I Scoffed I didn't like him he was immature and quite Touchy-feely with Meliodas.

"Because if Meliodas sees you upset than he's going to be upset" this frustrated me i took my noodles and ale to my room and ate and drank my feelings till I decided to go to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up rather early in the morning to Meliodas tapping my on the shoulder he looked a little rough. I yawned and said

"Oh hi Mel what's up?"

"Can I sleep with you" he said with a large blush on his face likely embarrassed.

"Of course are you ok" he next to me and snuggled close to me.

"Ya I'm fine just can't sleep" he was obviously overwhelmed with sadness.His mother died a few days ago her funeral was yesterday night. His face was still red and his eyes looked like he cried till his tears ran dry.

"You miss your mother don't you?"

"Ya" I kiss his forehead

"She's in a better place now so don't worry" I say with a smile he smiles too.

"Your right"

"Of course I am" he giggles god it's so cute

"I love you Meliodas" he blushed

"Me too"

"You love your self too" I say with a giggle he nods.

"But I love you too" he snuggled back to chest with his ear laying on one of my hearts. Meliodas loves the sound of a heart beat I don't know why but it calms him down even if he's about to have a panic attack. He soon fell asleep me following soon after.