Melodies x Arthur

( In this story Arthur is still the king of Camelot at the same place in time but melodies is a 15 year old demon zeldris and Estarossa have not been born yet. The human Kingdom's and the demon world have made a alliance in order to end the war. Thank you for reading and please enjoy 😊)

Arthur's POV

It's been a while since the alliance has been made between the humans and the demons. In all honesty I think that the demons are quite nice. Sometimes the demon prince will come by for a friendly visit. He's really sweet and only a year younger than me. He's kind, generous, forgiving, and really hot.

"Hay Arthur what ya doing"

I jump hearing his voice. So gentle and soft I turn around and see his face so adorable.
"Nothing much just got lost in thought" technically that wasn't a lie I just didn't tell him I was thinking about him.

"Well it's pretty obvious that your thinking about someone you like" he pointed out my boner. My face went crimson red as he just giggles.

"how's the lucky one" he said with a big smirk

"Wel-l it's umm"

"If you want we can talk in a more private area" he says look around it room there were a few people here and there.

"Ya that be better" I say still blushing as I lead him to my room. Once we got there I let him go in first in a friendly way but it was actually so I could lock the door without him noticing. I walk over to him and push him on the bed then pin him down with his hands above his head.

"Arthur what are you doing" it was his turn to blush a bright red

"It's you Mel"

"What??"

" it's you. Your the lucky one. The reason I have a knot in my pants."

"Arthur i" I didn't give him a Chance to respond before I slammed my lips to his. God they are even more soft than they look. It wasn't long before he started to kiss back. Yessssssss he likes me..... what oh god. I released the kiss and started to apologize. "Oh my god I am so sorry I... didn't... well I-I'm sorry." He smiled and kissed me. HE KISSED ME SO HE DOES LIKE ME.

"Well the thing is that I kind of liked it." He starts "and w-well I... ummm maybe we could do it again"

"Really" he nods as I capture his lips in a sweet kiss.

Melodies's POV

Wow I've never felt like this before. I feel Arthur's lips are so soft.

(5 hours of making out and a little bit of sex later)
No ones POV
They lade next to echter sleeping until Arthur starts to open his eyes and looks at the little demon in his arms 'so cute' he thought.

"I wish we could stay like this forever" Arthur said with a smile