(Dk x meliodas) Quicksand part 2

DK's POV
It's been a couple days since I've found my son and everything has been amazing. I started having him sleep in my room so I could keep a eye on him as I work even though he promise me he wouldn't leave me again I still have my doubts. Sometimes when I look over to him I see his mother. Also I've almost accidentally sexually touched him before Luckily he didn't notice I think.

"Father can I ask you a question?"

"Of course what is it" I look at him but all I see is my wife... Morgan the only different they had is she wore glasses and she was a little bit taller other than that there pretty much the same person.

"Do you ever mistake me for mother?" I was shocked at the question of course the answer was yes but how do I say that I'm sexually attracted to my own flesh and blood.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you always look at me the same way you looked at mother not only that you touch me in ways that you would only touch a lover" I was stunned but it's to be expected Meliodas has always been a intelligent and independent child. I walk over to him and put one of my hands on his thigh and the other cupped his cheek. He started blushing immediately.

"Yes I do how do you feel about me?" He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"I don't know I know I love you I just don't know if it's romantically yet" he was blushing a lot more now and that gave me a idea.

"How about this I'll treat you like my lover for a week and by the end of that week you can decide if you like it or not ok" he nodded as soon a I saw that I picked him up bridle style he blush was bright pink. He out of Instant wrapped his arms around my neck.

"D-dad"

"Yes sunflower" he Yawned he was obviously really tired

"I'm really tired" he laid his head on my chest and fell asleep almost instantly. I smile and lay him down on the bed. I lay next to him and fall asleep too.

(In the morning)

Meliodas's POV
I woke up to my dad sleeping with one his arm around my waist and the other in my hair. I blushed a lot and gasped. His eyes opened and looked at me.

"Morning little sunflower" I blushed even more much to his delight

"Good morning father"

DK's POV
"Good morning father" I kissed his cheek and his face went red I laughed. I scooped him up and began walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" Just then his stomach growled

"I think my stomach can hear you" I laugh his mother did the same thing.

This was going to be the best week ever.