I've found you my love

Meliodas's POV
I can't take this anymore. The pain, the sorrow, the rejection

"Why? Why did she die an I live? Why dose everything I care for levels me." I say threw my river of tears.

"Mel you poor thing. I had no clue of your suffering and pain" that voice it's... familiar

"How are you?" I say as I hold the corpse of my fallen lover.

"You may not know who I am but I know exactly how you are Meliodas dragon sin of wrath. First son of the demon king. Former leader of the Ten Commandments the commandment of love." I was shock. How dose he know my name and everything about me an my past. I couldn't move I was frozen like a statue. Their was no use call for help, all my friends were probably dead and my family... well they despise me. I don't blame them I'm a truly a horrible brother and son. As I was lost in thought I didn't realize he had started walking towards me until he cupped my right cheek and kissed my left. I didn't care. Then he hugged me and said

"Mel Elizabeth is not how you think she is. All she wants is to brake you heart" he starts

"I'm sorry but I can't let you allow you you to grieve for someone how never cared for you"

"What are you talking a-" he cut me off with a Quick jab in the side of my neck. I feel my self slipped into a unconscious state.

??? POV

I'm sorry love but I can't allow you to cry over a user and the same person how tried to kill you. But you probably bent remember that she's a master manipulator and rather talented at memory spells. I kissed his forehead. He's so adorable when he's sleeping. So pure, so beautiful, so Naïve. How could the most intelligent demon to likely ever have lived be Fooled by that goddess sckam.

"We should get going before someone realizes your missing" I began flying to the demon world portal. Before I left I saw the seven deadly sins an I'm almost certain they saw me. To be honest I'm shocked he even has friends. When our parents introduced us he just just hid behind his mother. He was so shy... it was adorable part of the reason I fell for him.

(Time skip I'm lazy deal with it)

No one's POV
"Mely ~wake up lovens ~" melodas's eyes started to flicker open and see a boy maybe two years older with dark blue hair and light gray eyes.

"How are you?" Meliodas said in confusion he didn't know what was happened he was scared

"You don't remember me? We were friends since we were to 4 well I was 4 you were 2"

"I don't recall seeing your face much less being friends with you" the unknown male leaned in and kissed the blonde

"I know that vixen probably messed with your memories and manipulate you" he backed away

"DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!!!!" The blue haired male leaned in and hugged the blonde demon

"Please give me a chance to prove you wrong about her. Please I'm just trying to protect you"

"But why are you are you protecting me? What are you protecting me from please please answer my questions"

"Ok I'm protecting you because I love you and I can't tell you what from"

"Why"

"Because 'they' might hear me"

"How's 'they'?" He kissed the younger boy's cheek as the blonde demon started to get really tired

"You don't need to worry about a thing relax" he starts rubbing Mel's back to calm him down. It worked he slowly started to sleep until he was out cold. The blue haired man put him under the covers an hugged him tightly.

"I promise that I coren will never let you get hurt again."

(With the sins)

Ban's POV
How could I have let this happen to my best friend before we got their he was toughing and kissing him. How dare he touch my friend and sown to be boyfriend hopefully. The captain is mine to touch. I was sitting in mine and meliodas's shared room. I was sleeping in his bed so I could at least smell him. I miss him even though it's only been a day.

(Two weeks later)

I'm falling apart. Meliodas was my best and only friend but also my crush I want him to be mine

Forever

I swear to the supreme goddess I will find the one that kidnapped you an make them beg for a mercy that will never come.that man will burn in hell.

Coren's POV
Me an Mel have been getting along great. When I told him leones was Destroyed along with it's people. He got really upset about it but we're working throw it. The fact that those filthy humans called him by his name it is absolutely disgusting. Out of no where he started sobbing. I rap him in a tight hug poor thing must've had an nightmare.

"Oh mely what's wrong did you have a nightmare?" He lightly nods

"Is there anything I can do to help?" He hugged me back an put his head in my chest.

"Cuddles" I blush a lot he's never been this close to me before.

"You want cuddles?" I asked to confirm I hear him correctly

"Yes I want cuddles" I hold him closer to me  afraid to let go afraid he would leave again.

"Hay coren do you know if my friends are safe?"

"I'm sorry I don't but don't worry I'm sure there fine." I know they are but I wish there weren't. I saw the why that immortal looked at what belongs to me. What does he see in them there just humans... right?

"Ya your probably right" he cuddles closer to me. I feel so... happy.

(Time skip to a few hours later)

Meliodas's POV
I woke up in a cold sweat from the second nightmare tonight. I feel two hands rap around my waist. I knew how it was.

"Mel are you ok what's with all the nightmares recently are you scared or something."

"I don't know. I don't know what's happening to me I'm scared coren I'm scared." He kissed my forehead an whispered calming words to me as he cradled me like a baby. All I can do is cry. What have I done. I know everything that happened to her is my fault for falling for her if I had just never left everything would be ok. It's all my fault.  I'm the worst person to ever live...

Father was right
I am a
MONSTER

I was sobbing even harder now I couldn't stop my tears. I'm the most horrible monster to ever live.

"Meliodas. Rose. King. Nothing is your fault. You are not a monster. You are the kindest, most beautiful, most lovely person. I've ever met so don't you ever and I'm mean EVER even think such things about your self because They are not true."  

Can coren read my mind?