It was as if Wang Bao was in a seductive mood tonight; after catching his breath, he slowly crawled off of Nakai, flaunting his dripping hole at the same time. When Wang Bao had made it to a clear space on the large furry bed, he shimmied his buttocks again before laying on his stomach. He already knew Nakai was watching him closely, and once Wang Bao was on his stomach, he reached behind him and pushed three fingers inside of his dripping hole. Wang Bao looked back at Nakai and as he expected, Nakai was staring at him with a dark and hungry gaze. Lifting his hips teasingly, Wang Bao shook his hand that was buried inside his behind; the rough motion made a loud squelching noise while Wang Bao spoke in a light whine.

"Come inside already~"

Wang Bao had never touched his own back entrance before and he continued pumping his fingers in and out of his slippery hole, his motions becoming sloppier by the second. Nakai couldn't take any more and he quickly knelt behind Wang Bao; before Wang Bao could remove his fingers from his hole, Nakai pushed his entire hard cock inside. It had been a long time since Wang Bao had felt his insides stretch, and he pressed his face into the furry blankets in order to muffle his loud voice. To keep Wang Bao's hand in place, Nakai kept a firm grip on Wang Bao's wrist. His hips were moving at such a fast powerful speed that the clear lewd juice from Wang Bao's inside sprayed out of his plugged hole, dirtying both of their bodies. Nakai had barely started, but more juice quickly leaked out from Wang Bao before it turned a milky white from the rough thrusting; semen also emptied out from Wang Bao's front as he bucked his hips wildly through his orgasm.

Although Wang Bao was trying to keep his voice down, Nakai didn't care if people heard them. His loud grunts filled the room as he finally let go of Wang Bao's hand. With both hands free, Nakai laid down on Wang Bao's back before he leaned down, making sure to hold most of his weight while his hips ground against Wang Bao's slowly. Despite the slow rhythm, Nakai's cock was buried so deep inside of him that Wang Bao felt Nakai's cock was about to come out through his throat. With Nakai's mouth right next to his ear, Wang Bao could hear Nakai's sexy grunts and groans, tipping him over the edge again despite barely finishing his previous climax. Wang Bao's insides clenched around Nakai tightly, causing Nakai to groan loudly before he started pumping his hips violently again. With every orgasm from Wang Bao, more and more creamy juice leaked out of his plugged hole, turning Nakai on to no end. Just the thought of Wang Bao's body being fertile made Nakai's cock ache and he suddenly straddled Wang Bao's shaking hips. With one hand, Nakai lifted Wang Bao's hips off of the bed while with the other, he started to jerk Wang Bao's sensitive shaft.

Wang Bao had only started coming down from his orgasm, but Nakai's fast hand and harsh thrusts pushed him towards another one. Wang Bao felt as if Nakia had suddenly gone into a rut as his insides were rammed and churned by Nakai's constant thrusting; his hips were so powerful that Wang Bao could no longer breathe or think properly, the only thing on his mind was Nakai's cock. While Wang Bao continuously leaked milky strings or cum, Nakai spoke in a low hoarse voice, his entire body drenched in sweat.

"You might get pregnant tonight, are you okay with that?"

Wang Bao couldn't comprehend anything happening around him, he was only consumed with pleasure and he nodded his head in time with Nakai's hips. Nakai wasn't happy with Wang Bao's answer, and he rammed his cock into the deepest part of Wang Bao, keeping his cock in place while demanding.

"Let me hear you, yes or no?"

Wang Bao's eyes were wide from how deep Nakai was inside of him. If anyone were to walk past their room, they would think an alien was trying to escape through Wang Bao's diaphragm. While gasping for air, Wang Bao turned his head and looked back at Nakai, his eyes were red while his lips were swollen. He could barely speak as he breathlessly answered Nakai.