CHAPTER SEVEN

"You probably never knew a place like this existed?"
"you're right I never and to top it all this place is almost off school ground, do they allow it?"
"they can't stop it, Blue has been here for as long as this Academy"
A red hair girl said pushing their drinks to them, she winked at Ace, Vix tried to stop the frown but she couldn't, something unpleasant stirred up inside her immediately the girl winked Ace, she felt stupid for feeling that way, she barely knew this guy. why was she even here? why did she crave to be close to him? what were this new emotions raising from?
"Are you okay...?"
"eh?"
she looked up at him confuse
"you've been frowning at your drink for a while now, if you don't like it, we could just order another one"
"no no, its okay..."
she drank out of the cold alcohol
"this is surprisingly good"
"I knew you'll like it, it's one of Ace's favorite and now his woman like it too"
the red hair said, Vix choked on her drink, she turned away from them coughing, Ace made a face at the red hair
"His what now?"
Vix asked when she could finally talk, the red hair raised a suspicion brow at her.
"never mind Vanessa, she does that all the time, preying on her customers.
" Do I? you've been to this bar almost every night for the pass 10 years and I have never seen you with a girl, you never brought one here either, so what did you expect me to think?"
"10 years?"
"Way back, back then when he was just a Vampire, he only brought....."
she stopped in her tracks, Vix looked from her to Ace, he had a dark look in his eyes, he looked scary, but strangely she wasn't scared, again she had the urge to touch him, comfort him and bury herself in his arms.
"Excuse me"
Vanessa said and left. Vix drew closer to the quiet, cold Ace.
"She was talking about your ex wasn't she?"
"yeah...  you probably heard the stories"
"Not really... I want to hear it from you"
"why?"
"because I'll believe whatever you tell me"
she said staring at him.
Ace looked at her soft amber eyes, she was staring at him with innocence and trust, she had no idea what that look was doing to him right now, her words pierced through his heart, would she really believe whatever he told her? wouldn't she judge him and see him like a monster, like everyone else, is there a chance for both of them?
"Her name was Dacima, she was a witch, the only woman I ever loved, but she was in love  with  someone else, I had no idea, i....."
He was finding it hard to talk, everything about Dacima still tore him apart. that woman bewitched him and then took him to his grave. Vix placed her hand on top of his, making his stomach knot.
"you don't have to tell me, if you are not ready... it must have been painful for you... I wish I could help erase that pain"
Vix had no idea why she was talking so softly to him, but she didn't want to see him looking so broken. He smiled and raised her hand to his lips, he kissed the back of her hand, making her feel a little dizzy.
"Thank you"
They spent the rest of the night drinking, talking, laughing and listening to Vanessa stories about Ace, at the end of the night, she found out Vanessa was human. no wonder she smelt like weakness. But how did she stay young for so long?
***
"I hope you enjoyed yourself"
"oh I did, I've never laughed so hard"
"Vanessa tells the most outrageous stories"
"how long has she been here?"
"thirty years"
"she's thirty?"
"way older, she still looks as golden as a teenager right?"
"Hell yeah"
They went through the left ward, he was walking her to Safina's room, the stairs where too much, they sat down to rest for a while.
"thank you for coming out with me today, you made my life less boring"
"you're welcome"
she said and smiled. Ace moved hair behind her ear. she was shy, he found that really sweet about her. he couldn't take it any more, couldn't take being by her side and not being able to kiss or hold her. He stood up, lifting her with him
"I want to rest just a little...."
He cut her short by pulling her into his arms and gently kissing her, her lips were motionless under his.
Vix felt fire works in her head, she's been waiting for this all night. she drew closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, his lips were cold, but his tongue was warm, she deepen the kiss, closing any space between them, her breast press hard against his chest. when they kissed, everything else in the world ceased to exist, there was only both of them.
***
The woman in the black hoodie stared at them through the crystal ball. everything was happening according to plan. the Hybrid has found his destiny and this Fallen witch was making some good allies for the future. the image of them kissing disappeared and smoke filled the whole dark room, when the smoke cleared the hoodie woman was gone.
***
Safina was awake when Vix walked in, she  pretended to be asleep to let Vix have her time. Vix dropped on the bed without changing, she let out a loud sigh before turning to her left and dozing off.
***
DREAM
The Sun rays penetrated the forest, Vix was ceasing someone, a little boy, her skin was glowing as the sun rays touched her skin, it almost as though she applied glitter on her skin. her curls was all over the place, the breeze played with her hair behind her. Both her and that Little's boy footsteps were silent, she kept running after him, he turned and she couldn't see his face, his face was blurred, but she could make out a set of very blue eyes, kind eyes. she heard footsteps behind her and turned to look. it was a duplicated image of her self, she was running towards her, Vix stopped in shock
"come on Vix, keep running, don't let her get to you"
The boy's voice called out to her, she turned to see him, standing far and waving her, but she couldn't move, Her duplicate was wearing black through out, black trousers and shirt and jacket, her eyes were just as blue as the Boy's. she wasn't simple and she smelt of strange magic, when she was close to Vix, Vix felt cold hands pull her away from her duplicate.
"she's not you"
She didn't see who pulled her but the voice belonged to Safina.