Disclaimer

Since we are all quarantined, a lot of us are into mobile games. Recently, I just tried to play this game called "Call of Duty". I am not really into mobile games and I am not really a good player.

So I am just informing my readers that this story was inspired by the "Call of Duty" game.

The cover of this story was edited by yours truly. The source of the photos are from Google, and credits to the rightful owner.

This story is still on-going so there are a lots of typographical errors, I will edit this when I already finished writing this story.

I will try to update every week. Please do comment if you have suggestions and please do vote for the chapters.

_

This story has a boring chapters. So if you think you are currently reading the boring part, you can proceed to the next one.

I am trying to write their childhood days as long as I can to make this story kind of related to my childhood memories.

Paubos na braincells ko, tama na! Magbasa na kayo ng prologue, wala na 'kong english words kineme! EHEHE!

-Aveiou

Hi everyone! Belle Mariano just released her song 'Sigurado' and this will be the theme song of Call of Destiny, I think. Continue reading so you'll know why this  is the one!