15 - It's Life, Innit? (+Discord Server!)

@MYheadISaMUFFIN , @kneescab , and I have made a Discord :) (it's Muffin's)
https://discord.gg/5nMSHwuCXX (I will put it in the comments)
Join if you want, just make sure to read the rules and follow them! You can get updates on our books and you can chat with us.

•••••••••••••••••••

"If only he hadn't called that stupid election.." Tommy mumbled to himself as he slashed his sword on a zombie. He had went out after he and Tubbo talked for a bit to let some anger out, wasn't expecting to be out for long. But surprise, the moon was dimly lit over his head before the blonde knew it.

Exile hadn't been treating him well. The voices hadn't been helping either, whenever Techno was gone, they'd all swarm him at the worst possible times. He guessed it ran in the family, but never brought it up to Wilbur or Techno since he never wanted to bother them.

Besides, they all had their own problems to deal with.

Tommy quickly switched to his axe, bringing it down on the zombie's head behind him. More mobs started to surround him, hinting that it was probably time to go back to the base. Sighing, he rushed through the mobs dodging creepers and arrows. He felt a sharp pain in his leg, I'm so close...

"Jeez Tommy, what happened to coming back before sunset?" Techno helped Tommy up and supported him as they walked over to the small opening in the hill. Arrows barely missed them, but the both of them were able to get back safely.

Tommy immediately parted away from Techno and collapsed on the bed, "I'm fine, I don't need help."

"You're bleeding out Tommy, just wait here."

Without any chance to argue, Techno started down the stairs and left him alone. He sighed and waited impatiently. He was never really the one to accept help, always being stubborn and denying to eventually give in. At this point, the Sleepy Bois ignore it and help him anyways. They've gotten used to it.

He suddenly was lost in his past memories, before L'manberg. He was still constantly Dream all the time alone, with the occasional help of SapNap. But most of the time? He was alone. No one wanted to help him, either thinking he was annoying or was on Dream's side. When Wilbur joined the SMP, the blonde was more than happy to welcome the brunette.

But his memories went even further back, before the Dream SMP. When he was still growing up with Wilbur.

Before him and Tubbo were separated.

It was much more peaceful back then. The two would always run through the fields happily, with nothing to worry about, yet..

"Catch me if you can!"

"Hey! No fair! You had a headstart!" The ram hybrid pouted as he caught up with the younger one. 

Eventually, Tubbo caught up and tackled the blonde playfully. They both collapsed in the middle of the field, snickering, and eventually breaking out in giggles. Laying there, they looked up to the clouds, gazing as they slowly passed by. Tommy started to make faces as they gazed up, and again they broke out in giggles. 

The young blonde smiled brightly, but it faltered as he remembered something, "Hey Toby?"

"Yeah Toms?" He sat up, looking at Tommy who seemed to be lost in thought.

He took a deep breath and sighed, "Dad and Wilby say we're moving."

"You'll still be able to see me right?"

Tommy shook his head, "He said we're moving far."

Tubbo again tackled Tommy, but into a hug this time, "I don't want you to go.."