9 - Pogtopia II

filler chapter lol, gonna be a shorter one since I wanna get to the festival :)
also writing this at school-

••••••••••••••••••

"Tommy, where's Niki?" He stayed silent, ignoring Wilbur's question.

"Tommy," the older one stopped Tommy by the arm, making him turn around. The boy was fuming with frustration and anger, not wanting to talk about what had happened last night.

Again, no answer, the blonde shaking the brunette's hand off, "Just leave me alone," It was a rough night, and if he broke the news to Wilbur, it would be a rough day as well for Tommy.

"You shot Tubbo, I see that. But where's Niki?"

Silence.

"They took her again. And they're planning a festival from two days from now," If Tommy had to be honest, he was at his breaking point now. He just lost Niki for the second time, and she was like an older sister to him. Who knows what they'll do to her, Schlatt imprisoned her once and will probably do something even worse this time.

It's hopeless trying to get L'manberg back, isn't it?

"Hey Will?" He started to dig around in some of the chests, looking for certain items.

The brunette hovered behind him, "Yes?"

"Are we still going through with that plan?"

••••••••••••••••••

WORD COUNT: 213