Bonus 2

Today was my day with Jk oppa and we were going to multiple activity centre . Where there is gymnastics, acrobatics , obstucle course , etc. So I got up early and did my morning routines and got dressed.

 So I got up early and did my morning routines and got dressed

My outfit 👆

______________________________________

We both reached there by 9 am we had breakfast at home itself this time.
First we went to acrobatics area the instructer thought us some basic tricks. Gotta say we both learned them quiet fast... That went on for nearly 3 hours . So it was 12 pm now. We took a small break.

Jk: yn come lets go sit over there near the swings.

Yn: sure .

Jk: Tell me abt ur family.

Yn: uh ok sure. So well to begin with . My dad is the one I'm closest with and then there is my aunt . Me and my grandma well we r always going back and forth Between best buds and extreme enemies. But we love each other so much.

Jk: wht abt ur mom.

Yn: yah I'm reaching there so basically u know I'm not a legal child as per the ancient laws of soulmate bond. My biological mom and my dad were not soulmates. They fell for each other when they were both sad abt not finding their other half. That's how I was born .But we all know non soulmate bonds tends to break apart after any one certain incident. In their case it was my birth. Once I was born they drifted apart . Well when I was 6 my mom found her real soulmate and he didn't wanted to accept me so my dad took care of me also he began searching for his Soulmate real hard. And he found her when i was 9 . She accepted me as her own daughter and cared as such. And finally everything was back to normal. And no one knew I was not soul-connected child and no one bothered enough to find out. My life was amazing until on my 13th birthday when my marks appeared and soon I was hated my most except my immediate family and my bestest friend's. And it led me to be depressed since I always considered my friends as my life . I was the bullying target to many. I fought back to physical bullying but torturing mentally was something I couldn't bare . The next year when my sister was born many found out abt me not being legal and that became their new weapon.

Jk: oh that's I'm so sorry that happened to u.

Yn: it's alright . Well u know abt Alan and Maya and my friends. Other than tht my aunt has another son Aman. And that's all for my paternal side. And in my mom's side I was one elder brother and two younger brothers. Two aunts ans two uncle and grandma.

Jk: ohh. I'm happy the ones who stuck by u were so loving ... Well look it's 12:30 let's have lunch and then go to the obstacle course.

Yn: ya sure.....

_____________________________________

After lunch we did rope course and indoor rock climbing. We were so happy we didn't noticed 4 hours has passed. And it was 5 pm . So we drove around the city for sometime . Amd then went for dinner and came back to the dorms.