8.

Italics: ur native language/ hindi
Bold: eng

Yn POV

We r currently at the concert hall. They guys are practicing and perfecting their moves and I'm getting ready for my public appearance. the thing is big hit gave us the permission to introduce me and the guys as soulmates. And they are announcing it at the concert.

______________________________________
At the concert.

Rm: Good evening ARMYs I hope u guys have an amazing time today. But before we start we have an announcement. Me and the rest of the BTS are soulmates. And we recently found our last and final soulmate when we were in India. We really hope u will support us and her.  And pls take care of her since she is just 16. So let me introduce Yn , our last soulmate.

With that I walked out and waved to the fans . And the fans kept asking me to speak. So RM gave me his mic.

Yn: Hi.... I'm yn and as oppa said I'm from India. And I was and is still an ARMY like all of u guys here. I really hope u will support us.

RM: so let's start the concert. And if u have any questions tweet them to Late late show account since we will be attending The late late show with James Corden. And we will be answering ur questions.

With that I went off stage and they began their concert.

The Next Day.

I was at back stage waiting for the host to call me out.

James: So I heard u guys are all soulmates and have found ur last one recently .

Rm: yes that right.

James: aww baby mochi got a girlfriend and 6 boyfriend. Btw is she here with u.

Jimin: papa mochiiii.

Rm: yes she is here with her name is yn.

James: come on let's invite yn to the stage.

With that I walked on to stage and waved to camera.

James: hi yn

Yn: hi.

James: pls introduce urself.

Yn: sure. I'm yn . From india. I'm 16 yrs old ane I'm multi lingual .

James: ohh great. So u told ur multi lingual so which all languages besides eng and ur native tongue do u speak.

Yn: uh I speak Korean Japanese a lil bit of Spanish. I can understand French but can't speak properly. And I've learned a lil bit of Arabic too.

Rm: u only said to us abt korean japanese and Spanish.

Yn: I was shocked at the time which ARMY can think straight when in front of Bangtan after u just woke up from fainting.

James: thats a nice lil story. Now let's go to fan questions shall we. U can pick from the bowl

Yn: ok .. Q. Have ur age gap effected ur relationship.... To answer that yes. But in a good way. Like they are extremely protective of me and baby's me alot. And makes sure that since I'm underage I don't get under too much pressure.

RM: Q. YN,  U said ur 16 so how r u planning on completing ur studies...... We haven't decided on it but most probably online school since it's flexible with our schedules.

Yn: Q. What was ur reaction when u guys found out ur soulmate was very much young than u.... It's for the guys.

Rm: we were having a feeling to protect her at all cost before knowing her age and after knowing she is just 16. And once we found out it all made sense. Also the age gap makes us baby her to the final extent.

Yn: since when r u an ARMY?..... Uh I'm an ARMY since MOTS 7 era.

Rm: yn do u have any special talents like singing rapping or anything.

Yn: uh.....

Rm: she do actually. She raps really well and we heard she can dance too . She says her singing is bad but we don't know.

James: oh if that so then Yn we have a task for u . And u can have partner for each actvt.

Yn: uhh ok so what the task.

James: u have to sing , rap and dance to one BTS song. One other k-pop song. And one Eng song.

Yn: ok first Singing... Who would like to be my partner.

All four of vocal line raised her hands s. So kookie oppa will sing a eng song. Rest three  will sing BTS song and I'll do a solo for other k-pop group.

Yn: so first eng. How abt We Don't Talk Anymore.

Jk: yes.

(After singing)

Yn: uh for BTS song I think I'll sing zero clock..

(After singing)

James: u did really good with both songs.

Rm: yup u did good

Yn: for last I'm gonna do 'What Type of X ' by Jessi.

(After singing)

Jimin: u did really good. Proud of u

Yn: he said I did really good and that he is proud of me..... Now I think I'll do the  BTS rap with RM oppa. And Suga oppa. And k-pop rap with Jhope oppa. And I won't be doing any english rap.

So for BTS rap we did daeng. And normal k-pop song we did Back Door by SKZ.

James: really nice yn.

Yn: so for dance I want to do Boy With Luv choreo with Jhope oppa & Jimin oppa. Blue Hour choreo with Taehyung oppa and Jungkook oppa. And Rain On Me choreo alone.

James: that's was Yn. Now let's have a brake and then BTS will be performing their latest song.

And the cameras were cut of

James: u did great.

Yn: thanks sir.

James: just call me James.

Yn: sure.

Then BTS finished their performance and left for our hotel.