15.

Italics: ur native language/ hindi
Bold: eng

Today yn is gonna appear with us in public since James Corden show......

At the interview Narrator POV
MC : so today we have with us.... The 7 member who is dominating charts both korean and western . Ladies and gentlemen it's ....... Bangtan Sonyeondan. And today we have their soulmate with us too.

BTS: dul set bangtan anneyohaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan ibnida.

Yn : anneyohaseyo Yn Ln ibnida

MC: so yn pls tell us abt urself.

Yn: I'm yn ln. From India, I'm 16 yrs old. I like rapping and dancing alot. I like singing too. I'm multilingual. I'm the last soulmate of Bangtan.

MC: What r ur hobbys besides singing ans dancing ?

Yn: I used to be a quizzer. And I love reading , cycling , cooking, and drawing even though I'm not good at it.

MC: so... Back to BTS. U guys r going to release a new album in few weeks any words related to.

RM: pls wait for and support our album comes out. We hope u will luv it.

MC: We all know meeting our soulmate is a special moment. So can y'all say how u felt when u met ur Soulmates. Starting from our awesome leader RM itself.

RM: well. I was nearly Yns age when I met most. Well Meeting Suga hyung was amazing. We shook hands and ended up getting shocked & to say how I felt was like aa if we were the only two people on earth.. Well jhope just shook my hands as if he knew we were meant to be. And once I was bonded with Jhope I felt a wave of positivity wash over me. With Jin I felt safe but still responsible. For Jungkook it's safe to say he cried because he was feeling lost as his tattoo hadn't formed. But I had an urge to help him ans explain everything to him and console him. With tae. It was like he made our visions even more colourful. With jimin my mind was like aww how cute is he. With yn though. It was as if I felt all this at once like I felt a strong urge to protect her from this world and never let her cry. At the same time I felt like she brought my stress down a huge amount. I felt cared and loved , a ray hope passing through my body. I felt as if a colour bomb just exploded and also she is really cute.

Jk: when I first met hyungline I wasn't matured enough to recognise soulmates ans I seeing how they acted left me confused as y I was feeling warm ans comforted. With the rest two I felt friendliness and safe. But with yn it was the same RM hyung.

Hyungline: our experience is same as RM

Tae: I felt safe and giddy while meeting hyungs. With the other two maknaes it was like happy and friendly. With yn it's same as how the rest felt.

Jimin: my experience was same as Tae's.

MC: so yn what abt u

Yn: I literally fainted the sec I made eye contact with the 7. But while watching the concert I made eye contact with kookie oppa and I felt like nothing can harm me like we were the only two people. He stopped singing while looking at me but I could still hear his angelic voice like he was singing a special song for only me.

MC: woah that's an amazing description. Now we have a surprise for yn. Whose the one person u miss the most from ur home.

Yn: Eomma , appa , halmony and Maya Eonnie.

MC: ok so we have a video message for yn from some of her family.

Yn POV

They played the video and I saw everyone in the screen.

Dad: Hi yn we all really miss u. U were my princess and now u have 7 guys who r ur soulmate. And if u get a chance come visit us soon. I miss u lil one

Mom: hey baby. Like ur dad said we all miss u. Baby has been asking abt u all the time. Come home soon as u can. I miss the naughty princess of our house . U need to act more mature now ok. Love u baby.

Grandma: Hi n/n I miss u. U grew up so quickly. I miss the times u used to bug me with storys abt 7 boys from Korea . BTS. Well I guess that was gud since they r my grandson's now.

Maya: what's up sista. I miss u alot u alot . (She was holding my sister) baby say hi to ur sister.

Baby: hi. I mish chu . Lub u shishter

The vid ends.

Yn: Omo. They r like . I really miss them. Especially my sister I'm like a second mom to her. Like we have a age gap of 14 yrs. So I took care of her alot while mom was busy.

I didn't realise I was crying until Suga oppa wiped my tears. After few more questions we went home.