4.

Italics: ur native language/ hindi
Bold: eng

Sarah POV

I was waiting for the other two to finish their meet and greet when a staff member approached me.

Staff: r u yn and Maya's friend Sarah?

Sarah: yes what happened r they both ok.

Staff: we don't know mam we were informed to take u to back stage.

Sarah: ok sure.

Time Skip.

When I entered the sight I saw surprised me to a great extend. Yn was crying in RMs arms and he was comforting her while Maya was trying to communicate with other 6 trying to assure them something.

Sarah: what happened. Why is yn crying . Did she have another panic attack. Did she hurt herself . Y she clinging to RM oppa .she isn't the type to cry in front of people. So something is really wrong

Maya: calm down Sarah. We will explain

Sarah: calm down. How am I supposed to calm down. U know how bad her mind still is. And if she is crying clinging to some one who is not us two . Then something is really bad. She doesn't even cry in front of her parents.

RM: Hi Sarah I presume . We will explain everything once yn calms down. And pls stop shouting. U r scaring all of us.

Sarah: oh ya sorry. What I said was ''what happened. Why is yn crying . Did she have another panic attack. Did she hurt herself . Y she clinging to RM oppa .she isn't the type to cry in front of people. So something is really wrong" and when Maya told me to calm down I said "calm down. How am I supposed to calm down. U know how bad her mind still is. And if she is crying clinging to some one who is not us two . Then something is really bad. She doesn't even cry in front of her parents. ".

Jk: what did she say hyung? I couldn't understand anything with her speed.

Sarah: uh sorry shouting. I speak yn mind complications. She mind fragile. Only cries in front of us. Yn puts mask. Act tough.

Sarah: sorry abt my broken Korean. But I do speak Japanese.

RM: uh ok u can use japanese.

Sarah: so basically I wanted to apologise abt shouting it's just yn may act tough and strong outside but she is more fragile than a flower . She only cries or drops her strong act in front of us. So I was really shocked to see her cry that too in the arms of RM. And also I was worried she was having a panic attack again.

Yn: Could u just stop talking abt my mental health I don't wanna seem like a broken teenager to them so stop.

Sarah: oh finally. So r u all right. And how did u manage to break down ur own tough act.

Yn:uh....

Maya: again with this foreign languages. Can we just talk in eng

Sarah: nope it's 9 against 1 so...

Sarah: back to my question how r u so comfortable with them.

BTS: We are yn's 7 soulmates. So it's normal I guess. (Then RM explained everything)

Sarah: wow amazing. I always knew ur soulmates were either singers or song producers. But I never thought u will be the lucky girl of bts.

Yn: 😁😁. Btw u have to thank Sarah cause she is the one who started the ARMY trend in our grade. She is the one who introduced me to u guys. She is the reason I'm here today.

Jk: omg thank u thank u. So so much. We owe it to u .

Yn: oh my god u broke her oppa. How can u do that. U r her bias . So getting a hug is a big deal for her. U broke my friend. 😐😐

Jk: Omo sorry I didn't knew she will be frozen

Sarah: did the Jeon freaking Jungkook Just hug me?

Yn: yup

RM: Now that ur calm enough. I wanna ask something serious.

Yn: ne

RM: u know how being away from ur soulmate can effect u. So... I know this is hard considering u r just 16 but still . We would like u to come with us on tour.

Yn: I know how important this is and this was the one thing that bothered me. But I had a feeling that atleast one of my 7 soulmates will be foreigner. And it was in my mind since I realised u r my Soulmates. So... Ok but I'm from South India . Came here just for the concert. So..

RM: it's ok. We can come with u to
ur place. We have to meet ur parents anyway.

Yn: ok.