9.

We were back in Seoul and BTS was having their final concerts . And here I was sitting backstage talking to random stylists. And make up artists.

Stylist: hey .....

Yn: hi. Did u need anything Eonnie.

Stylist: not that I need any help but u seemed lonely so would u like to help me sort out the boys outfit for the day.

Yn: sure Eonnie.

With that I engaged myself with the staff cause truth be told I haven't seen my oppas since 7 am and it's currently 3 pm and I'm shy to admit but I'm missing and wants to be with them .

BTS POV

We were extremely busy since it's our last concert of our tour and we want to give our best to ARMY. We were all super happy. But deep inside our minds there some discomfort too vague to understand but too strong to ignore. But we didn't tell each other since we didn't want to worry the others. Finally after intense practice when we were back stage saw yn dosed off in the couch and two bags of something sweet smelling near her.

Jin: hey it's home cooked meals. Who brought this.

Stylist: ohh yn brought those and said to give it to u guys . She was bored so went home and came back with the food. Poor girl must have been exhausted after making all this.

(Little did they know she was exhausted not because of making all the delicacies instead due to a much more serious reason)

Jk: she is good. This kimchi  fried rice is amazing.

Tae: the ramen is amazing too.

Jhope&Suga: Bulgogi is amazing too.

Jin: wow she made all this . No wonder she is out like light.

Time Skip  few mins before the concert.

Jin: yn is still sleeping should we wake  her up.

Make up artist: no need we will look after her she will wake when the concert starts any way.

______________________________________

Yn POV

I woke due to loud noises coming from near by.

Yn: ouch my head hurt. Why is it so noisy here.

I looked around to see people staring at me like if I'm an alien . The it clicked. I'm in Korea.

Yn: uh sry I forgot abt being in Korea. But can some one get me headache pills. My head is killing me.

Stylist: it's ok yn. And here. Hope it will help. If the noise is too much we can take u to the soundproof launch.

Yn: yes pls.

Before I could reach there my head started spinning. And my vision started getting blurry.

Yn: Eonnie pls can u tell some one to take me back to the apartment.

??: I can .

Yn: Jiwoo Eonnie.?

Jiw: I wanted to meet my brother's last soulmate . But u seems exhausted so how abt I take u home.

Yn: thank u so much Eonnie.

With that we went home.

______________________________________

BTS POV after concert.

We were exhausted but so happy at the same time since we were able to make ARMY happy. And since we can finally get back to our angel.
But we couldn't find the yn any where .

Jin: euri ( their head stylist) where is yn .

Euri: oh Jiwoo Eonnie took her back to ur apartment since yn was feeling a bit under the weather.

Jh: ohh ok.. WAIT NOONA CAME . WHY DIDN'T MEET ME.

Euri: Yes she came but u were performing and yn was not well so she said she will meet u guys at home.

Jh: Ok.

With that we all went home.  When we got there we were welcomed by Jiwoo noona with a finger on her lips asking us to be quiet.

Jiwoo: Don't make any noise. And Kookie u share with someone tonight as I'm staying with yn.

Jk: is yn alright?

Jiw: no kookie. She is burning up with high fever. So it will better if I stay with her.  U guys are already exhausted u won't be able to wake up time to time and still function properly tomorrow.

BTS: ne noona.