Seeing Rage get out of the guest room where Georgia stays while fixing his clothes that has a red lipstick stain crashed her heart.

Masakit. Iyon ang unang beses na nakita niya ang binata na may ibang babae.

But then, what can she do? It's not that there's something between the two of them aside from the weird relationship they have that she doesn't know what to name it.

It's far from friendship.

Not even close to family. Geez... that would be incest.

Well, almost like in a relationship but... no...

It's more complicated.

Auri sighed. Who would have thought she'd be in a complicated relationship with her brother's best friend? No one. Nobody, 'coz nobody knows how Rage treats her when no one is around.

Nagtungo si Auri sa balkonahe at hindi pinansin ang mahinang katok sa pintuan niya at tawag ng binata mula sa labas.

Pagkasara niya ng sliding door papuntang balkonahe ay hindi niya na narinig ang mga katok at tawag ni Rage.

Napatitig si Auri sa madilim na kalangitan.

She knew she's hurting. From the loss of her parents, from the love she will never be able to experience from her parents, and now from the fact that Rage perhaps did something that her heart has a problem accepting.

Mariin niyang nakagat ang pang-ibabang labi ng tumulo ang luha niya.

It hurts. But what can she do?

Nothing... aside from keeping it inside her. Feign like she's okay. She masters it over the years 'coz Dad once told her that he is proud that she's emotionally strong and doesn't cry about petty things. That's the only thing her father was proud of about her.

Pinahid niya ang luha.

It will be okay. She still have her brother and the rest of the men in kuya Kronack's villa. The hulks and the five maids. If she is to lose Rage there are still few people she can be with.

They love her.

With that, Auri stopped her tears. She still has a lot to cherish in her heart. People who will not hurt her and could show her importance in front of others. In the presence of her friends and brother.

Ilang sandali pa siyang tahimik na nakatayo sa balkonahe bago niya naisipan pumasok sa loob ng silid niya.

Ang kaninang balak niyang pagkain ay hindi niya na ginawa kundi natulog na lang siya. Nawalan na siya ng gana.

Pagkagising kinabukasan ay naligo agad si Auri at nagmamadaling lumabas ng silid dahil nagugutom na siya. Kakausapin din siya ng isang abogado para basahan ng last will ng mga magulang nila ng kapatid niya.

She doesn't expect much or even look forward to anything. Kasi alam niya naman na noon pa na si kuya ang tagapagmana ng lahat.

How did I know?

She overheard their parents the day they made their last will. Kuya Prius will get everything while she will be only given money. How much it would be, she doesn't know and she doesn't care.

It's not the money that Auri wanted from her parents but the love. Love that now she will never get from her mom and dad for they are already dead.

Marahan muna siyang huminga bago pumasok ng dining room. Auri made sure that she doesn't look bothered or sad.

"Kuya, good morning!" Auri greeted with glee, keeping her pain inside her and showing only the one that most of the people see- the jolly and sweet Auri.