"Why? What happened?" Min Ho spoke.

Y/N stopped laughing and tried to catch her breath back.

"It was hilarious hyung. Hilarious. Mr. and Mrs. Kim are too much i swear." Y/N said.

"What did they do Y/N?" Yoongi spoke.

"You should have seen Dad's face." she said and again Y/N and seokjin started laughing.

"Spill it already Y/N." Jungkook said.

"Okay Okay. So meeting was going on. Everything was going superbly fine and smooth. Dad and Mr. Kim were discussing all the norms and all. Suddenly Mrs. Kim asked dad about his sex life." Y/N said and started laughing. Other were shocked and the looked at Seokjin for confirmation and he nodded. They bursted out in laughter.

"You should have seen dad's face. He got so nervous hahaha. She told dad that he should try BDSM. Ohh god it was so hard to control my laugh. And dad was just shaking his head. He had no words." she continued.

"ohh fuck." V blurted out into laughter. Everybody were laughing.

"Then what happened Y/N? Tell the whole story." Seokjin spoke with teasing eyes.

"No hyung you promised. You can't do this to me." Y/N cried.

"Tell us . What happened after that?" Jimin spoke.

"NO." Y/N revolted.

"You'll hide things from us Y/N?" Min ho said. "Jin tell us what happened." he added.

"So Y/N got some advices too." Seokjin said and Y/N hid her face. "Mrs. Kim gave her tips for her  'First time' and she said that she'll introduce Y/N to her sons. She shared her BDSM experience with Y/N too. IN FRONT OF DAD." Seokjin completed and started laughing. " Y/N turned red in embarrassment. Red as tomato."

Everybody started laughing.

"Y/N. When are you using those tips?" Jimin teased. "Should I call some boys over?"

"Hyunngg~" she hid her face behind Namjoon who was sitting next to her. And everybosy chuckled at her cuteness.

"Jokes apart Y/N. You're not meeting her sons at all. Neither you're using any of her tips." Yoongi warned. "No one will take my Y/N's innocence." he declared.

"Yes Hyung." she agreed. "You understand Minnie Hyung?"

"As if you are very innocent." Jimin rolled his eyes. Everybody chuckled.

Next Morning.

Y/N was still sleeping and everybody except her were in the dining room for breakfast.

"Let's go." Jungkook said.

"Where kookie?" Min ho asked.

"To wake Y/N up. I wanna see her 'that' face." he said excitedly.

"She'll kill us." Seokjin said.

"Yoongi hyung will save us. Let's go. Eva will have some fun too." Jimin forced.

"Fine." Seokjin said.

They all went up to her room. She was somewhere on the bed under the quilt.

"Where is she?" Eva whispered.

"Wait wait." V whispered back.

Jk moved towards her bed and said " Lady and Gentlemen do you see someone on this bed?"

"No" Everybody joined his drama.

"I'll bring Y/N out of this bed using my black magic." Jk mocked. "Min Ho hyung call Y/N."

"Y/N wake up." Min ho called. No movement

"Oh no no." JK said. "Eva you try."

"Hyung." Eva hesitated.

"Trust me. You'll go out of this room alive." Jk said.

"Unnie?" Eva called.  Still no movement. One by one everybody except Yoongi called but there was no movement.

"You all are weak. I can't generate enough powers from you all. This man looks powerful. Gentleman please come forward." Jk said dramatically and called Yoongi out.

"Oh God he is so dramatic." Eva said giggling.

"Get ready to run Eva." V whispered.

"Oh God I can sense powers. You're very powerdul gentleman." Jk said to Yoongi who was smiling brightly at JK's drama. "Please call demon Y/N."

Yoongi clears his throat.

"Y/N wake up. Get up it's noon already." he said in serious tone.

Suddenly they all saw quilt flying up in the air and Y/N standing up.

"I'm up Hyung I'm up." Y/N was still half asleep. Drooling marks were on the both sides of her lips. Her hair were complete mess. She was looking funny. Hilariously funny. In the mean time Jk stood behind Yoongi. She scanned the room and looked at everyone standing there.

"Demon is up Demon is up. Run for your life." Jimin yelled and everybody ran out of the room. 

"Yaaaaaahhhhhhhhh." She yelled.

Yoongi was still in her room.

"Good Morning Princess. I would have kissed you but looking at your condition i would delay it until you bathe." Yoongi said controlling his laughter.

"You all are very mean." she said going into the bathroom. "Good Morning to you too hyung." she yelled from inside.

Boys and Eva were laughing their lungs out.
.
.
.
Later that day.

Eva knocked at Y/N's door. She enetered when Y/N called from inside to come in. Y/N was studying with her spects on.

Eva went to her and said that she wants to talk to her.

"Say." Y/N said.

"Unnie. You promised me to go out with me. You did score more than JK hyung. Can we go out today? Since you are free." Eva asked.

"Fine. We'll go after 6. Till then I'll complete my work." Y/N said.

"Yay. Thankyou unnie." she said and hugged her but in return got a death stare. "Sorry sorry" she said.

She happily left the room.