• 28 •

Karan stepped out of the washroom in a bathrobe. Nothing was better than a nice shower after a flight. His lips instantly curved up looking at his wife, she sat on the bed with her laptop.

He peered carefully, wondering what she was up to. He realized she had her Bluetooth earphones. She looked up, momentarily her gaze running from top of his head down and then she showed a finger indicating at her laptop, mouthing the word 'meeting'.

He nodded and ran his hand over his hair turning to the mirror. He picked up the black trousers and slipped it on.

Aditi's eyes displayed utter disobedience moving to her husband. He had released the tie around the bathrobe and was zipping up his black denims. She glanced at her screen, thankful that two other people in the team were engaging in a conversation.

Karan caught Aditi's glance and smirked mentally. He dropped the bathrobe, not bothering to turn around. He stepped closer to the mirror running the towel on his wet hair, subtly looking at her through the mirror.

Aditi's gaze flouted her control and drifted up again. Damn, she had a thing for his muscles, definitely. It awoke wild desires in her. Her mind was already put of the meeting and imagining delicious scenes that involved her legs being wrapped around his pelvic and hands all over that well sculpted back.

Karan held back his smirk. Aditi's expression was nothing difficult to make out. He noticed how she bit her lower lip. He would love to get into that mind of hers. He was sure that the Aditi there was bolder and unapologetically dirty minded. He quickly picked up his kurta and pulled it over his head. He didn't want to give it to her so easily. The more he teased her the better the climax got, pun intended.

Aditi quickly looked back at her laptop. She started following the conversation avoiding the way her body felt. Her stomach growled and she realized that her body was hungry, for many things.

A few minutes passed and Karan was all set to head down. He picked up the heart shaped note from the side of the dressing table mirror.

"Your looks make you handsome, but your personality makes you beautiful!"

He smiled putting the heart shaped note with the others. He wasn't into keeping and storing small things and mementos. But he was, definitely, keeping these.

"Okay, let's try this. Gaurav you can set up the simulation of the network. While Tina can provide the code that will exert the workload. If with this we run into any issues you guys can start debugging. By next week, once the systems are set we shouldn't have any surprises. "

He glanced at her. He always admired her no nonsense attitude. He walked around the room, gesturing her to wrap up. She nodded.

"I will be reachable on call but my response may be low. If there's anything urgent, you can probably reach out to Pushkar. I will drop off now."

"Yeah, sure. Bye!" saying that Aditi looked up, putting down her laptop screen.

"Can't believe you got work here too." He remarked.

"I don't want the project to stall because of me." She spoke, wearing her heels, before walking across the room to his side.

"Fine, can we move? I am super hungry now." He wrapped his arm around her waist. They walked towards the door. He snaked both his arms around her from behind stopping her from opening the door.

"What?" She asked.

He kissed her neck. "Can't help it, you're distracting. I was thinking we should spend some time, just you and me."