𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Start from the beginning

With the sunset creating the prettiest orange scenery by the countryside, you're starting to see familiar places near your hometown.

"Feeling anxious?" Katsuki asked and looked back. "Don't worry about those damn hags. It's their fault for being too dense anyway. It's not like we're hiding the fact that we're Dynamight and Connectiva." He grunted.

"W-wait what...?" The taxi driver murmured.

"What if they're angry for not telling them anything?'

"Those hags love you, Y/n. How could they even get mad at you?"

"Correction, they love us." You replied.

"Good thing you know," Katsuki said before leaning back on his seat. "Just take a nap. I'll carry you up to our room later."

Katsuki was just staring at the orange skies while occasionally glancing back at you to see if you're sitting just fine. But after minutes of almost arriving at home, his eyebrows furrowed when he saw a big horde of people right in front of their house.

"Holy shit what— oh, it's just them." He murmured when he saw the old ladies waiting for him and his wife.

"Just park it at the house besides that big one," Katsuki said to the driver. He can't park that near to your house or else he might hit the old ladies.

Nervousness filled your system when you saw all familiar faces in front of your house as well. You went down of the taxi with Katsuki holding your hands.

"Thanks for the ride." You said to the driver as Katsuki takes out his money to pay the driver.

"W-wait, Dynamight—"

"Take it or my wife's gonna kill me," Katsuki murmured with a grim expression, making the driver gulp and nod.

"I'll take these, you go meet them," Katsuki said, taking the luggage from you.

"Katsuki, my quirk's more useful than yours when it comes to this luggage." You said before using your quirk on it. "Let's greet those ladies together okay?"

"Y/n-chan! Katsuki-kun!" The old ladies called when they saw the two of you walking towards your own house.

"Everyone!" You called and ran towards them. They immediately tugged you for a group hug. "Oh, you silly girl! We didn't know that you're actually the hero protecting this town, and with your husband as well!" God, I was nervous for nothing.

"Why didn't you tell us?!"

"You guys are too dense," Katsuki said behind you after putting the luggage inside the gate.

"Katsuki-kun!" The old ladies said and tugged your husband for a group hug as well, earning groans and growls of complaints from him.

"So you guys are Connectiva and Dynamight! Thank you so much for protecting the country, especially you Dynamight. I can't believe we didn't recognize the one who surpassed All Might!"

"No big deal, you guys are too old to notice anyways," Katsuki said with a little blush on his cheeks while scratching his nape.

"But still, that doesn't mean that we'll treat you any different! We still are people of this hometown. No special treatments here!"