Chapter Thirty Two

Start from the beginning

"It's fine Luka, your brother just needs a minute. Wait in the kitchen, please."

Luka reluctantly listened and walked away again while Alo looked around the room. The tub was filled with bloody water, along with the floor that was also dirty with fresh blood. Alo knew he would need to clean the room, but he was more focused on Mika. It was cold inside the bathroom and he didn't want Mika staying undressed for too long. When both Alo and Mika calmed down, Alo stood up while holding Mika before leaning him against the sink. Alo used the dirty towel and robe Mika had been wearing earlier, to sop up a little bit of the water and blood around them' as soon as Alo was done, he pointed at the pile of clothes and medicine behind Mika, speaking in a quiet voice.

"Is it okay if I apply medicine and dress you? It may be too painful for you to do it alone."

Mika had calmed down, as well as returned back to reality; instead of answering out loud, Mika gave a small nod, his eyes staring at the blood covered floor. Alo waited for Mika to turn around, but Mika stayed in place. To show Mika he was ready to apply the medicine, Alo grabbed the small tube of antiseptic cream, but Mika didn't move. Just when Alo went to ask Mika, he heard a choked whisper, as if Mika was about to start crying as he spoke.

"I don't want you to touch me from behind...I-I need to see you."

Alo fully understood what Mika was saying and he slowly stepped forward. Mika was stiff when Alo was right in front of him, but he let Alo apply medicine to his backside. To keep his mind off of things, Mika focused on smaller details; especially the smell coming off of Alo's body. The scent was quite strong since Mika's face was almost buried in Alo's shirt, but Mika found the scent to be almost warm and soft, helping comfort him during the application. It took less than a minute for Alo to apply the cream, and once he was done, he stepped back a little and grabbed a singlet that was much too big for Mika. Without need to ask, Mika lifted his arms to be dressed, and Alo pulled the singlet over him gently. While dressing Mika, Alo said slowly.

"I'll try to do this quickly so you don't have to suffer. Once you're dressed I'll take you into the living room so you can lie on the sofa to rest."

The singlet fell past Mika's knees, which was good since Alo couldn't find any pants for Mika. When Mika heard he would be going back into the living room, he quickly rejected the offer, speaking in a quiet but defensive tone.

"No, I don't want to be around those people...I hate them."

Hearing that, Alo wanted to know more about what had happened before they turned up, but he didn't say anything. Instead he pulled a massive sweater over Mika's head, guiding his small hands into the large sleeves. The sleeves covered Mika's hands completely, and the body of the sweater was much too big for his body, but the material was warm, and soft like a blanket. Because Alo didn't have any bottoms for Mika, and it would be best to keep things open for bathroom needs, Alo grabbed the last clean towel before wrapping it around Mika's waist firmly. The length of both the sweater and singlet, made it easy to cover the towel once he was done. When Alo was finally finished, he was surprised to see Mika lift a hand up and sniff the sleeve. He didn't know if the scent was nice or not to Mika, but Alo had no time to ask since he needed to get Mika out of the bathroom. When Alo finally lifted Mika up to carry him back to the kitchen, he found Mika was no longer stiff or tense from his touch. As soon as Luka saw his brother, his worried expression softened, and he stood up to pull the clean chair out for them. Alo didn't want to set Mika down on something so hard, but Mika was refusing to go to any other part of the house. Once Mika was finally seated, Alo asked hesitantly.

"Are you sure you can sit here?"

Mika's behind was burning from the pain, but he nodded his head stubbornly before saying with a tight jaw.