Chapter 29: Dreams & Reality

Começar do início

"Sir's what if we ask Eri to try and use her quirk on him while Eraserhead turns it off after the damage is undone? She was able to give me my quirk back." Mirio said and everyone had a rise of hope at hearing Mirio say that but the question was should they subject Eri to seeing Izuku in the state he was in. Nezu spoke up as  he looked at Eraserhead, "Aizawa, the decision is yours as she is your daughter but you must consider the risks of it failing which will traumatize her though I believe she should have the right to decide herself in the end because if she knew it was an option then she may question her quirk for the rest of her life if she had the chance of saving the person she saw as an important individual in her life." Nezu said and Eraserhead nodded his head. Eraserhead said he would go to UA to see if she would be willing to do it but even if she wasn't she deserved to be at the hospital for his last moments due to how close she was to him.

Nezu told Eraser that a helicopter was on the roof that he could use to get to UA and back which he accepted and went off. This was how he found himself landing at UA as he went to the staff room to find Eri with Hound Dog who had stayed back on the campus since he ran security operations for the school. Eri saw her father and asked what happened to Mr. Deku which Aizawa knew she needed to know the truth. "Eri, I need you to sit with me as I explain the situation okay?" he asked and she nodded her head and sat down next to him on a couch.

"Eri... Problem ch-- Izuku got hurt. He was hurt really badly." Aizawa said trying to make this as easy as he could for her but knew it would be near impossible. Eri asked him if he was going to be alright and Aizawa tensed up but sighed as he shook his head which made tears come to her eyes. "As it stands he isn't going to survive based on the words of the doctor," Aizawa said which caused her to ask if she could use her quirk since she was able to give MIrio his quirk back which Aizawa nodded his head which made her happy. "Eri, that is why I came here. There is the option of you trying to use your quirk but there is the risk of it falling as well so I need you to know that even if it fails his death isn't your fault okay?" Aizawa said and she nodded her head but said she still wanted to save Mr. Deku as he saved her which he picked her up and said they needed to head to where he was at then to save him.

As Aizawa and Eri got into the helicopter, Aizawa texted Nezu to have the medical staff cover as much of Izuku's body as they could so she wouldn't see it as they only needed to know when the major wounds killing Izuku were healed so Aizawa could turn her quirk off just in case. Nezu said he would have it prepared before they arrived so Eri wouldn't see all of the open wounds and blood. Both Aizawa and Eri spent the time in the air silent as she had her hands tightly on Aizawa who only carefully held her as he tried to just reassure her via rubbing her back. 'I hope this works problem child or so help me I will find a quirk to bring your soul to me so I can tear it to shreds!' Aizawa thought as a certain green-haired boy in a quirk-scape realm had a shiver go up to his back as he asked if anyone else felt the cold shiver which they said no. 

Time passed and the helicopter arrived at the hospital where Aizawa escorted Eri to the hospital room where Izuku had been moved to. He moved into a hospital room that had the viewing room that medical students tend to go into but instead of medical students it was filled with everyone from 1-A, Nezu, Inko, All Might, the detective, and Gran Torino while Aizawa and Eri were in the operating room after scrubbing in since Izuku still had open surgical cuts that were hidden behind the fabric that the doctors had put up.

"Okay sweetie, we've been informed of your quirk so we want you to sit on this chair next to his head so Eraserhead can still see you okay?" the doctor said as she showed her the chair next to Izuku's head that they had placed. It would hold her in but allow her to touch Izuku to use her quirk while Aizawa was on the other side looking at the damage to make sure it got healed before he turned her quirk off. It if didn't fully heal then Izuku's chances of living dropped since the damage might be still too much for them to fix so Eraserhead had to be careful to turning her quirk off at the right time since she wouldn't know when to turn it off since they weren't going to show her the actual damage which was horrifying to even Aizawa who was an adult.