I wait as I call for a taxi, and the first to join me is Yoongi. He pounces as soon as he sees me. I can't get a word out, as his lips claim mine right away. I gasp, and he growls as he deepens the kiss. I break the kiss and lie my head on his shoulder and squeeze him to me. "Are you okay? You still love me now my hair is gone?" I ask his neck, and kiss it. He chuckles, "of course I still love you. I won't ever stop, no matter what you look like. And I'm sorry your members feel threatened by you so much they resort to childish behavior." He tells me and he takes my face in his hands as he speaks. He emphasizes it all by kissing me again with so much hunger I'm tempted to just drag him to his room and ravish him. 

Taehyung joins us, but before I open the door I pull him into a hug, "are you okay? Last night I felt really lonely." I ask him, as I peer into his eyes. He smiles sadly at me, "nothing is wrong. I just really missed you. But now I get to hang out with you so all is good. I'm excited for today. So let's go," and he grabs my hand and opens the door, pulling me through. I hear Yoongi chuckle behind me and we wait for the taxi. When it's finally parked next to us, Taehyung opens the door for me and I climb in. They follow me, and I give the driver the address I found a couple of weeks ago. 

Taehyung claims his kiss in the taxi, and after I need a couple of minutes to calm my heart down. In the corner of my eye, I see both smirk and I giggle. I pay the driver when he stops at our location. We get out and enter the tattoo shop. I ask for a free artist, and we get directed to the back. I introduce myself and then Yoongi and Taehyung follow suit. I turn to Taehyung first, and he hands me the paper with his design and I laugh. It's so him, and so cute.

The picture can be found googeling

"And where should it go?" And I turn on the spot, and it feels like a deja vu. He taps his lip as his eyes rove over my entire body. 

"I think this is the best spot," and his hands land on the small of my back when he pulls me closer for a kiss. It's a short kiss, and I mourn it has to end. When he releases me, I turn to Yoongi, and he smiles his cute smile at me and I smile back. He hands me a paper, and I look at it. And I love it.

Again the picturecan be found googeling

"And where is the best spot for this, and I look up at him. He smiles and looks me over, goosebumps travel over me when I see his heated look. "I'm torn," he finally says, and he looks in pain. "Okay," I say. "Which spots are you torn on?" I ask.