||✨𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔴? :,]✨||

I did say active updates, also uhh 800 reads, just HOW!? 

all I had to do was actually upload chapters to get almost 1K reads! very similar to last chapter, there will be a long dialogue bit

 -

 -

 The Queen POV (short): 

The Queen tapped her fingers, she was oddly suspicious of her lover Katie, its strange how she left so early. Lizzy started viewing the cameras, the cameras set all around the land of Britain, and something caught her eye, Gordon and TVT chatting, she couldnt hear what they were saying, and so she called somebody to check on them.... 

TVT & Gordon POV: 

Gordon and TVT where no longer in the vegan restaurant, and now they need a place to hide. But they also need to do research on how to defeat this cruel beast of a queen.

 Katie whispered to Gordon "we need a place to hide" 

Gordon pulled out from his pocket a lamb sauce bottle, and opened it "In here!"

 Both adults walked inside the lamb sauce bottle, a portal to another dimension, Gordon Ramseys house. 

"Interesting house Gordon" 

"Its my home, I have a special connection to the lamb sauce"

 "and I have a special connection to carrots" 

"-what" 

"oh no no no I dont live in a carrot, but I have a special connection with them"

 "Oh really, and how can this special connection benefit us?"

 and that vegan teacher started singing, as she sang little carrots came out of nowhere Gordon covered his ears, her song was horrendous, and now he has a plan.

 "so you can summon this carrots from 'singing' innit?"

 TVT nodded Gordon has never heard shittier singing than That Vegan Teachers voice. Even in his 52 years of screaming at filthy chefs, his ears has never bled more than this.

 -

 short chapter today,