Chapter 11

The boss is studying a robot spider in the lab alone. He observes it deeply and notices a logo at the belly of the spider struggles to get up but can't. The boss feels he has seen the logo before. He thinks deeply and has a flashback of when he met Dr Williams some time ago.
In what he remembers, he was walking up and down in a hospital and jambs with Dr Williams when he was about to turn to another road. "Oh! Sorry!", he apologised to Dr Williams. Dr Williams smiled and brought out his hand to shake hands with him. They shook hands. "I'm Dr Williams", he smiled. "I know you. You work at the TECH tower, right?", the boss asked. Dr Williams got surprised;"How did you know?" "I have a friend working there, that's all", boss replied. "Ok!", Dr Williams checked his wrist watch for time. "I need to go. I'm in a hurry", he brought out his hand and shook the boss again. This was when the boss saw him wearing a bangle having that logo. "Where did you get that bangle from?", he asked, admiring it. Dr Williams laughed a little;"It's mine. The logo you see here belongs to me. Anything I make, must bear this logo."
The boss comes back to the present time. "How could Dr Williams do such a thing?", he wonders. "I thought he was a good person", he adds. He checks the spider to confirm if he's actually wrong. He still sees the same logo and shakes his head, feeling disappointed. He thinks;"I need to summon the fighters."

Everyone's in the lab. They surround the boss, putting him in the circle they made. "I now know the manufacturer of the robot spiders", he informs them. "And how did you find out?", Smith asks. "I made the spider turn over and I saw a logo belonging to Dr Williams on the belly. You guys know him?", he asks everyone. Everyone gives a positive answer. "Yeah! He's working at the TECH tower", adds the boss. Dahlia corrects him;"Not anymore! He was fired few weeks ago." The boss gets surprised;"Do you know why?" "Because of his bad behaviors", she replies. The boss speaks to himself;"Bad man? But he looked like a very friendly man the first time I met him." "Now we know it's Dr Williams behind this, how do we find him? Do any of us know where he lives?", Yanking asks. They all keep quiet; they've no answer to give.

"Yes! There's gonna be war tonight", Dr Williams chuckles as he sees his tank filled up. He calls on his ninjas and gives them a portion of strength each. He now tells them;"The small portion of blood used for your extra strength gain will go a long way. You're now far stronger than before. I assure you!" He attached a small chip to himself. "This is gonna collect more strength for me when I want more", he tells his ninjas. "Now, get everything ready! I'm gonna expose myself tonight", he laughs loudly. The ninjas bow their heads and leave.
"You'll not succeed! The C.A.N.D.Y fighters will stop you", Jake shouts from the crowd. Dr Williams gets irritated;"Oh! Shut up!" He walks up to the crowd;"You should be lucky I've been feeding you to be alive up until now. If I wasn't rich how would you have coped?" "To be alive and kill us later? What's the use?", another voice cries out. Dr Williams laughs at the person. "I would have loved to stay here and chitchat with you guys but, I've gotta go prepare for war", he makes fun of them. He now leaves the place while the captured people shout at him, saying all sorts of things.

The C.A.N.D.Y fighters are in the Yo-Milk's director home. The Inspector is also with them. They're in the parlor, where everyone is seated. Carlos starts to talk;"We've found out the one that's dragging your name to the mud." "Who's the person?", Director's curious. "It's Dr Williams!", Inspector replies. "Wow! That evil genius!", Director leaves his mouth agape. "We're sorry for putting you under pressure", Carlos apologises. "It's your job. There's nothing wrong with it", the Director smiles. "We need to stop Dr Williams from succeeding with his plans", says Amelia. "Ever since he was fired, he's been nowhere to be found", the Director adds. "He's been hiding but causing havoc everyday. I'll deal with him!", Inspector frowns. Silence reigns for a while before Carlos gives others a sign to get up. "We need to be going Sir!", Carlos tells the Director. He smiles;"Thank you guys for everything you've been doing for this city of ours." The clique bow their heads while the Inspector shakes hands with him. Yanking creates a portal and they walk in. He waves at them as they enter. The portal closes in front of him. He shrugs his shoulders and heads for the kitchen.