Chapter 8

The next morning! The fighters are in the C.A.N.D.Y house. They're having breakfast in their "eating room". The boss enters the room to give them some news. "More people got missing last night", he tells them. The fighters pretend not to hear a word from him and continue eating their sandwich hungrily. "Did anyone hear me?", he asks in a high tone. They raise their heads to signify they did hear him and continue eating. The boss sighs and just stands, watching them have their breakfast.
After a while, Amelia finishes hers and turns to the boss while drinking a cup of water. "It's been long we had something to eat. We were hungry boss. We're sorry!", she apologises. The boss smiles, understanding their flight. He places his hand on Amelia's head and says;"I understand!"
The rest soon finish theirs and go to meet Amelia and the boss. "More people got missing last night!", the boss tells them again. "We've gotta get to the bottom of this before everyone gets missing", Carlos speaks. Nick's thinking and remembers the skeleton and knife they threw to the boss through the portal.
"Ahah!", he exclaims. "Where're the skeleton and knife we threw to you?", he asks the boss. "What do we need those for? You guys have a more serious mission to solve", the boss replies. "Those items could lead us to something. Remember! When investigating, every piece of item's important!", Nick explains. The boss keeps a face to signify him giving up. "Fine! You guys should follow me!", he leads them out of the room.

They're in the lab now. The fighters and the boss give the skeleton a prolonged stare. "What are we gonna do now?", Dahlia asks. Smith gets the "bone-to-face detector" device, a small sized device and joins them. "This is a device that's able to scan a skeleton and show us the picture of the person on the computer screen. It's called the bone-to-face detector", Smith explains to them and shows them the computer screen. Everyone gets awestruck after hearing what Smith said. Nick gives out a confused laughter;"Wow! How did you do that?" "It's a long story bro. A very long one!", Smith answers giving Nick a strange but funny look.
Smith places the device above the skeleton and scans it moving it from above the skull to the phalanges of the metatarsals. The  computer switches on and picture starts loading. It takes time to loud which starts getting the boss irritated. "Why's this slow?", he complains. "The picture will soon be complete", Smith assures him. By the twinkle of an eye, the picture loads completely. Everyone gets shocked when they see a familiar person on the screen. It's Dahlia's uncle! Dahlia in shock;"My uncle got missing 9 years ago." "He must have been murdered with this knife", Yanking concludes. Dahlia weeps;"What did my uncle do to anyone that had to make him or her take away my uncle from me?"
Others feel pity and go to comfort her. The boss hugs her while others surround them. "Don't cry!", the boss comforts her. Others give their touching words to make Dahlia stop crying. Dahlia wipes off her tears;"I'll make sure I get that person and he or she will pay!" "Your uncle was a renowned worker in the TECH tower", the boss reasons. "He was always making the best of new technologies. I think he was killed by an envious person", the boss suggests. Smith picks up the knife and sees it's rusted. "We can't use this knife to get any useful thing in order to the find out who the murderer is. It's really old. I don't think I can get anything from it", he explains to the rest. "I understand Dahlia uncle's murderer needs to be caught but, we have to save people from getting missing the more", the boss cuts in. "I'm in support!", Dahlia regains herself. "What are we gonna do next?", Carlos asks the boss. "I think you guys should pay the Yo-Milk company a visit and investigate on how they produce the Yo-Milk and the chemicals being added and find out if anyone's unwanted or dangerous", the boss suggests. "But you already did that", Amelia reminds the boss. "Oh! Then it means I'm out of ideas then", the boss remembers.
The alarm bell rings and a computer comes down from the ceiling. "The city's biggest bank is being robbed currently by ten robbers", it tells them. "You guys can keep yourself busy with this one", the boss tells the clique. "They won't be hard to handle", Yanking jokes. Amelia opens a portal and they change to their fighting costumes. They try entering but were called back by Smith. He tells them;"I'll try my best to get something from this knife." He assures Dahlia especially. Dahlia replies smiling;"Take your time! Don't rush!" They now hop into the portal to go stop the robbers.