Chapter 9

Dr Williams comes out of his bathroom. He's with his towel robe. He now goes to the kitchen and prepares a hot coffee for himself. He comes out of the kitchen with a cup of hot coffee. He walks up to the living room. He picks up the remote and turns on the TV and it tunes in to the local news. He sees a breaking news of the C.A.N.D.Y fighters who just saved the city's biggest bank. He stands, watching the news. He gives out a smirk. "Very soon, you guys won't see anyone to rescue no more", he laughs. He continues drinking his hot coffee.
A portal opens and the five ninjas hop into the house. "More blood suckers are now ready for use", the leader tells him. Dr Williams finishes his coffee fast. He drops the cup. He leaps for joy;"Yes! My regime is coming very soon." "You can come check them out", ninja tells him. "Of course I will!", he smiles heavily.

Dr Williams is checking out the blood suckers. Happiness is written all over his face. Some of the captured people are now awake. They're shouting at Dr Williams and the ninjas as they inspect the blood sucker machines. They're not paying attention to the people even though they're being cursed by them, asking for them to be released. "I tried my best to make this device suck out blood at an extremely high rate but, wasn't successful in achieving it", Dr Williams feels worried. "Anyways!", he brightens up, "No matter how long it takes, I'll still one day, rule this world and everyone will be begging for mercy." The captured people get scared and start murmuring amongst themselves. "You guys can go!", he tells the ninjas. The ninjas bow down and the leader creates a portal. They hop into it and it closes.
Dr Williams turns to the captured people. "Sush!", he tells them. He's irritated by their murmuring. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Dr Williams by name", he informs them. "Who cares?!", a voice from the crowd exclaims. Dr Williams simply smiles in return. "You guys are really gonna be useful to me. Your blood's gonna give me super strength", he laughs. He points to the strength giver for them to see. "That device over there gives strength to people but, it requires blood for it to operate. It's called the strength giver. Because of it's blood requirements, I need to suck you guys up of blood. The more the blood, the more the strength it gives", he explains to them. He starts laughing loudly. "You're a wicked man!" an old lady in the crowd tells him. Dr Williams smiles and bows;"My pleasure ma'am!"
He then goes and presses and blue button on the wall. The blood suckers turn on, each with 20 pipes. There're five of them. "Now! I'm gonna suck the first 100 people", happy Dr Williams tells them. The blood suckers now stretch out their pipes. The pipes bear syringes bearing hypodermic needles at the end. They inject the needles to the first 100 people and begin sucking out blood from them gradually. Behind the suckers, are pipes, one on each that lead to the strength giver at five different spots, one for each. The blood collects in the transparent tank of the strength giver.
"Yes! Slow and steady, this tank will be filled up and I'll switch it on and begin achieving my dream", Dr Williams chuckles. "I'll show the world who Dr Williams is and I'll show them my device is far better than Dr Michelle's duplicator", he adds. The people whose blood are being sucked out from, make noises due to the pains they're experiencing. Jake's seeing what's happening and starts trembling in fear. "C.A.N.D.Y fighters, where are you?!", he thinks in his mind, shivering because of fear.

The C.A.N.D.Y fighters are in the lab with the boss and Smith. The fighters and the boss are laughing as they discuss about the incident at the bank while Smith's still checking on what information he can get from the knife. "You should have seen fear on their faces when they saw their bullets hanging in the air", Carlos laughs. "They were begging us to bring then down and take away the force fields enclosing them" Nick adds. Everyone laughs. "We didn't want to waste out strength on them. They were too soft so, we did it easy", Yanking adds. "The courageous men who were threatening us, ended up begging", Amelia laughs. Everyone laughs.
Smith calls out to everyone. They get up and go see him. "I was able to get something out of my investigation on this knife. Dahlia gets curious;" What's that?" "I was able to find out this knife....", he raises it up, ".... was used to kill your uncle." "Who killed him?" You didn't see any fingerprints?", the boss asks. "I didn't find any", he answers. "Now finding out who the murderer was won't be easy", Yanking concludes. "No matter how long it takes me, I must get the murderer before I'm satisfied", Dahlia tells everyone, looking so determined.