Chapter 2

The clique are in the C.A.N.D.Y building which till now, they don't know where it's located. All they do is to get into the portal and end up inside the building. As they sit in a well computerized room, their boss and Smith, their scientist, enter the room. They stand up to greet the boss who nods in response. The boss is a bald and tall man while, Smith's a follow teenager as the clique.
"What's the matter, boss?", Carlos asks. "Smith! Check out the neighborhood", the boss instructs. Smith runs to navigator and searches round the city to find out the danger. Smith sees the danger is a cat, stuck on a tree while, the owner yells at it, telling it to come down. The teenagers see the so called danger and start grumbling. The boss turns and smiles at them. "That's what we should do, helping people no matter how stupid it may look like", he tells them. "It's been a while we tackled a very terrifying danger", says Dahlia. The rest chorus;"Yeah!" The boss, looking astonished;"You kids don't know what you're saying." "We ain't kids!", Amelia replies, frowning her face. Th boss doesn't seem interested as he replies back;"Go and get that cat out of that tree and make that young boy stop shouting." They continue grumbling as Carlos creates a dimensional portal and they get into it.

The portal opens and they step out to the danger scene with their costumes on, Carlos on blue, Amelia on yellow, Nick on red, Dahlia on orange and Yanking on black. They arrive the tree, the young boy jumps for joy. "My heroes!", he exclaims. He runs and hugs Amelia. Carlos asks;"Where's the cat?" "It's over there!", the boy points at it. "What do we do now?", Nick asks. "We climb!", Dahlia replies. She starts climbing while others watch her in amazement as she's climbing perfectly. She gets on the branch the cat's on and talks to it gently;"Come on! Come to Mama! The cat remains one place. Yanking asks the boy;"Why isn't it listening?" Dahlia continues to talk sweetly but the cat keeps on staying still. She gets pissed off and tries to go get the cat herself. She's in a hurry and falls off, though she's fast enough and gets hold the branch again, though this time, with her back facing the ground.
The rest start chuckling while, the boy gets worried. "Are you okay?!",asks the boy. "Yeah!", Dahlia replies. She gets back to normal position, thinking of what to do next. The boy figures out a plan and runs inside to get a bowl of milk. He taps Carlos and shows him the bowl;"Try using this!" Carlos, seeing it's a good idea, collects the bowl, uses his digital wrist watch to magically carry it up, enclosed in a force field, to Dahlia. "Try that!", he tells her. "Thanks!", she tells Carlos. Dahlia uses the bowl of milk to attract the cat. The cat walks right into Dahlia's arms. Carlos uses his wrist watch to bring down the bowl of milk to the hands of the young boy, who runs inside to drop it. Dahlia comes down with the cat safely.
The boy comes out and thanks them. "I love you guys!", he tells them. He hugs Dahlia for her work and shakes hands with others. Carlos creates the portal and they rush in. "Bye!!", the boy greets them as it starts closing before him.

They're at Yanking's home now. Yanking's Dad bids them goodbye as he goes out. They bid him goodbye as well. They're sitting down watching a movie. Amelia leans on Dahlia's shoulders and says;"I pray we get a better mission to tackle next time." Dahlia keeps her hand across Amelia's shoulders and adds;"I pray so too!"
Yanking's drinking a yogurt. He coughs and pours a little on Carlos jeans. Carlos complains;"I just bought these jeans!" Yanking apologises and resumes drinking his yogurt. Carlos looks at him for a while and asks;"Why are you obsessed with this Yo-Milk?" Yanking asks with a surprise;"Who wouldn't want to be obsessed with this drink?" "I don't even take this", Carlos replies. Everyone gets shocked. "Yeah! I don't really like yogurt", he added. Amelia tells him;"You gotta be kidding me. This is one of the best things I've ever tasted", she points at the bottle. "Let's forget about it", says Carlos. "My hate for yogurt right from childhood can't just change to love all of a sudden." The rest start murmuring. Carlos sighs and keeps quiet. Soon, there's silence as everyone gets caught up with the movie again. Yanking finishes his drink but still tries forcing drink out of it.