Chapter 16 Love is stronger than anything.

Tae looked at jungkook in total disbelief he was not trusting his own ears that what he was hearing. Tae wasn't sure what jungkook was feeling for tae it was feeling like jungkook finally realized his love. He was feeling happy but he wasn't sure about curse he was worried and didn't want to lose jungkook as he finally realized his love for tae.

Namjoon: " it's my place to curse my people, it's my town and I'll decide what to do with him"

Priest: " you are being bias and unfair to others! He has to face it all "

Jin: " turned him to in a human just like you guys turned me into a vampire"

Tae widen his eyes as he was looking at jin again with hope and respect.

Priest: " you are disrespecting us! Humans are just mud. Look at us we can do so much we hold so much power."

Tae: " But don't you guys have hearts too? I love jungkook and even if he turned me into anything I'd still love him, I'm ready to do whatever he wants just don't curse him. I-i can't see him in pain."

Jungkook was still looking down he was so scared that what's gonna happened next he felt strong arms embracing him it was namjoon. He hugged him tight as he whispered.

Namjoon: " sacrificing for someone we love never get wasted I've experienced that the pain jin felt was not he deserves."

Jungkook: " Now what's gonna happen???"

Namjoon smiled as he hugged jungkook and started to saying some spells.

Namjoon: " You have disrespected the vampires, you have turned your face , you don't have true love for dark lord ,you don't embrace who you are. I'm kim namjoon is freeing you from our kind you don't deserve to be here.

Next thing tae knew was he heard jin saying something in his ear as tae fell asleep into jin's arms. Jin took deep breath as he smiled at jungkook who was looking at his hyung for the last time. He knew what namjoon was going to do. As namjoon's spells got loud jungkook could feel extreme pain he was feeling like something's ripping him he grabbed namjoon tight slowly everything got blurry and his hyung started to fading away.

Namjoon: " whenever you need from your hyung just write me a letter and I'll be there for you "

Those were the last words he heard as everything got dark there was silence. jungkook slowly started to waking up he found himself in tae's bed right next to naked tae in his arms. It was the morning a sun was rising he found tae laying on his bare chest. He looked at the date and time as he get it namjoon reset everything. He kissed tae on his lips as tear escaped from his. It was the same date when jungkook and tae made love for the first time. He saw stella walking into their room he was thankful that she's alive. Tae opened his eyes slowly his head was hurting but still he smiled when he looked at jungkook.

Jungkook: "Please forgive me"

Those were the first words escape from jungkook's mouth.

Tae: "Forgive you for what? "