Chapter 10 sacrifice

Jungkook: " it means it won't be hard! I knew it you loves me too. I know baby you'll coprate."

He held tae from his arms as he pulled him closer. Tae was shaking he was scared of him tae didn't knew how he confessed all of sudden.

Tae:" C-Coprate ?" He asked confused.

Jungkook : " you'll be like me there won't be any pain you can live here with me. You and me just both of us."

Tae: " I would never be like you ! You kill innocent people I would never be someone like you!"

Jungkook: "But I love you! I can give you everything that those human would never. Covert and there will be no death no pain. You'll never die like your boyfriend. "

Tae: then what's the purpose of living when there's no death? I would never kill someone in order to live now let me go!"

Jungkook's grip got tighter around tae's arms he looked straight into his eyes.

Jungkook: " You listen right here, You have to stay here and be mine I'll never let you go and if you love me then what's stopping you from being just like me ? "

Tae: "You turn to human then let's go and live the life we were living there."

Jungkook: " Taehyung you have to turn into a vampire you have to sacrifice your human side. Do you want to die one day like your boyfriend? There's nothing in that human world be here I've family."

Tae: "Then love a vampire and let me go!"

Jungkook grabbed tae from back of his hair he pulled them so hard that made tae scream. He never imagined that jungkook was hurting him like that.

Jungkook: Do not argue! You will be mine and only mine I'll turned you as soon as possible. Stay calm and be mentally prepared it might hurt."

Tae: " please don't let anyone hurt me don't you love me ? " His tears starting to rolling down his face. Jungkook kissed him.

Jungkook: " I'll stay right there next to you. It won't hurt much I promise. Jin hyung will feed you be nice to him."

He left. Tae was still chained he started to crying hard he tried to break his chains but ended up hurting his hand.

Tae: "now what to do ? I can't kill innocent people."

Jin: "hey are you ok ? " Jin came as he saw tae's hand were bleeding.

Tae: " Please let go i don't wanna stay here" Tae started to sobbing.

Jin grabbed tae's bleeding hand as he licked all the blood making tae almost throw up.

Jin: " Jungkook loves you and we vampires are not that bad " he smiled as he immediately covered tae's hand with piece of cloth his blood was tempting jin"

Tae: " You guys kill innocent people" jin smiled .

Jin: " And human kills us. " Tae started to calming down since jin was looking good person.

Tae: " we kill you guys ? I never killed and vampire and you guys are strong how we can fight against you ? Jin started to feeding tae with his own hands.

Jin; " We are practicing vampires. We try to feed from animals or fresh death bodies but sometimes we need warm blood to survive. Relax jungkook is a good Vampire he claims to love you."

Tae: " he's hurting me! I wanna leave I won't sacrifice being human and could sacrifice him being a vampire why only I sacrifice?

Jin: " don't test jungkook that's all I can warn you about. He's a powerful Vampire and they get heartless sometimes."

Tae: " please help me escape hyung"

Jin:" I can't..."