Chapter 01 the beginning.

Life is very funny, it's like a roller coaster. We all love being in our fantasies and that's the safest place for us because our imagination has no limits. Tae was one of us, his fantasy is craziest thing and he soon laugh about it. He was so into vampire books he used to read them every night. he loves their horror and their romance little did he know his life's going to be one his those crazy fantasises?

Tae was a very lively and lovable person he was teaching in his own school in small town of Korea he was born and raise in London but he decided to make come back and be the teacher of his town. He choose that simple life and want to educate kids of his home town those have biggest dreams like him. He opened his own school so he could educate those who can not afford schools.

Tae woke up he sighed as he looked at his table clock it was only 6:00 am " I still woke up that early now I've 2 hours to kill " he got up as he did his morning routine he ate his breakfast and decided to leave for school.

Tae was on his way to school as he saw kitten behind the trash can he smiled and bend over to look at that lonely kitten.

" Ya where's your mom ?" He picked up the kitten in his hands carefully " it's not save for you to be here all alone dogs can harm you let's find your Eomma"

He was walking around trying to find the cat as he was looking around he bumped into someone the body was just like stone tae fell backwards but still managed to protect the kitten.

" Watch where you are going" he spoke very arrogantly. " I'm sorry" Tae got up brushing dust off from his jacket. Tae didn't realized that boy was staring at him. " Hey dude I already said sorry " jungkook checked tae from his head to toe. That weirded tae out he gave jungkook smile as he ran away from there he didn't even looked back. Jungkook has never seen someone that perfect his eyes filled with lust as he stared at tae disappearing in crowd.

" So fucking pretty" jungkook followed the direction where tae ran without thinking about anything he justed wanted to see him again.