Chapter 15 Curse

Tae was looking out of window he just realized how much he misses sun and humans he heard door opening he looked at the door it was jungkook. He walked near to tae ,without saying anything he leaned for a kiss as he kissed tae and tae did not kissed him back.

Jungkook: " Why don't you kiss me back ? "

Tae: " I'm mad at you, I don't know you anymore. I was so wrong I thought may be there's any love left on your heart for me but it was all wrong "

Jungkook : " I doubt your love, you can do this all happily but No you just want to give me hard time."

Tae: " yeah please doubt my love because I'm doubting it too!"

Jungkook: " I don't really care if you love me or not let's go to your second ritual."

He grabbed tae's arm as he started to dragging him towards the door the door tae again started to resisting.

Tae: " Stop please listen to me "

Jungkook : "it's fine let's go"

Tae: " listen let's talk!"

Jungkook: " we will talk later ."

It was a different room and there were few people namjoon and jin entered with jungkook and tae as namjoon himself was confused

Priest : " you guys are lucky today is full moon I was reading about it and I got to know we can do both ritual and it would performed differently we will do the last ritual first. First you guys will make love then you both will take bath in blood "

Tae widen his eyes he felt his legs jelly. He looked at jungkook with terror in his eyes.

Jungkook : " oh I'm not sure "

Namjoon: " why full moon is good sign and this all have to be done "

Jin: " you don't have to do something you don't want I'm just saying "

Jin whispered in jungkook's ear jungkook was scared too he didn't know how tae's going to take this all.

Jungkook: " how to start ? "

Namjoon: " do everything roughly and don't think about anything you need to be in full mood ok?"

Tae: " jungkook...Listen please let me go please don't do what they are saying please listen to me..."

Priest: " just start soon"

Tae was feeling so scared from jungkook the one he loved. Tae had gave up Knowing jungkook doesn't care about him. Jungkook looked at tae who was already standing there waiting for jungkook being cruel to him once again he all shame is going to rip in thousand pieces.

Jungkook: " I can't" their head turned towards jungkook.

Priest: " What do you mean? You can leave ritual In middle you have to do that!"

Namjoon: " jungkook are you gone ?"

Jin: " he's not gone he's thinking about his love "

Namjoon: " but love"

Jin: " don't forget what I did for you"

Namjoon looked down as he nodded his head he really appreciate and respect jin for loving him and sacrificing so much for himself.

Priest : " then you will be cursed !"

Jungkook: " I'm ok with being cursed I can't do that"

Tae's eyes got teary as he looked at jungkook with so much hope and love .

Namjoon: " I'll give him curse it's my place to give anyone curse here since nighted town belongs to me and only I'll keep or let them go"

Priest: " No he disrespect his all kind he should be cursed with so pain"

Tae: " d-don't curse him! Curse me it's all because of me.

Jungkook looked at tae he done so much wrong to him and still he was defending him.

Jungkook: " I'm ready to take all pain and suffer "