Chapter 02 strangers

Tae finally made his way to his school he checked on his phone it was 7:50 a.m so he decided to get some work done before kids.He took that kitten with him assuming she has no one " I kinda wanna keep you but I'll keep looking for your mom but for now let's be friends and stay together " he smiled as he patted her. Tae's school wasn't that big it was simple looking school he only had 3 teachers and he, himself was teaching and taking care off the school he couldn't afford most the stuff but education was high since tae typed the syllabus by himself they were learning all about the world .

" Kids will be here soon" he got up as went to his class. Tae was their favorite teacher he was fun and he'd make them laugh " teacher my sister was asking if you are single " All kids started to laugh as tae stayed there in shock.
" Sweetie tell your sister my sir is in a relationship with himself" the class was not of that much younger kids so tae often joke with them since they all were growing up.

Time passed as usual tae picked up his stuff and kitten to go home he was feeling tired and he was hungry.

It was getting evening sun started to setting he had to buy groceries so he got distracted by looking at stuff when he was on his way he saw people standing in formed circle tae assumed may be there's an accident he went to check and what he saw, he was in shock it was the same boy he bumped in.

" Hey are you ok ? " Tae asked in so much worry. " I-i..." jungkook tried to talk but he couldn't. " Let's take him to the hospital he's bleeding so much " A man spoke as they all agreed.

They took jungkook to the hospital tae was worried he forget about how creepily jungkook looked at him earlier. Doctor came out of room as she told them jungkook is doing fine tae was relieved to know that. " Can I see him now?" Tae asked. "Sure he'll be discharged soon" She replied with a smile. Tae went to see jungkook, jungkook opened his eyes he looked at tae in his eyes " Thanks for taking care of me" He spoke in tired and deep voice.

" It's fine they are saying you are going to discharge soon so can give me your parents number so they could come and get you." I don't have anyone I'm all lone would you do me a favour ? Jungkook said in very sad tone. "Yeah what is it ?" Jungkook got it tae had very soft heart as how he stayed and paid for his injury. " Can I stay with you until my wounds heal ? Tae looked so confused at jungkook he wasn't sure about having a stranger in his house. " I'm sorry but I couldn't help you more" Tae just met him there was no way to take a stranger home. "B-But I have no where to go hyung I've no family whose going to take care of me ? "