Chapter 14 the real love

After 2 days tae woke up in the same room he was so feeling so weak he looked around as he saw jungkook was standing there staring at tae his eyes were filled with anger and cursed himself knowing that he never wasn't dead. Jungkook walked to him he lead so closer to tae their faces were inches apart.

Jungkook : "you thought I would let you die ? I will bring back you from dead"

Tae: " Want you actually want from me ? Why are you being so cold towards me?"

Jungkook: " I'm done explaining to you taehyung. Your first ritual is completed it's been 2 days since you were fainted so your second ritual will be today "

Tae: "Jungkook please don't do that to"

Jungkook leans towards tae as he kissed him. Tae didn't kiss him back jungkook totally understands the reason why tae didn't kissed him back.

Jungkook: " Let's eat something you must be hungry" tae was actually feeling so hungry but he stayed quite.

Servent placed tray full of food as she left tae looked at everything and it was all his favorite food his mouth started to watering.

Tae: " jungkook there's no blood in this food right ? " That made jungkook smile.

Jungkook: " No it's real food you can eat it all." Tae tried to grab ramen's bowl but his wrist started to hurting he couldn't even grab the chopsticks properly.

Tae: " My wrist hurts " looked down .

Jungkook : " let me feed you' jungkook started to feeding him as tae started to eating from jungkook's hands. He still feel for jungkook way too much.

Tae: " my mom must be worried can I talk to her?" Jungkook nodded his.

Jungkook: " Write her a letter there's no signal here."

Tae: " if I become a vampire and let's suppose I'm super hungry and there's my mom in front of me is there's a chance I would kill her ? " Jungkook stopped feeding him as he looked down. .

Jungkook : " Yes Because we lost control" tae's eyes filled with tears.

Tae: " send her letter that his son died so I would never go back to her and kill her like you liked hana it's better to be dead then kill but apparently I can't die either."

Jungkook: " I'm sending jin hyung he would feed you more I've to go and do some ritual preparation."

Tae held jungkook's hand as tear escaped from his eyes.

Tae; " don't let me go keep me here but don't turned me into a vampire"

Jungkook : " jin hyung will feed you eat well " he brushed tae's hand away as he walked off.

Tae: " why he's so cold when he was living with me he used to be so cute I still remember how I fell for his laugh "

Tae signed deeply he was still having hard time to believe this is all happening to him. He was regretting trusting jungkook but his heart still has soft corner for jungkook. Jin came as he fed tae, tae tried his best to convince jin to help him escape but he just never replies.

Tae: " When is the ritual?" He asked nervous.

Jin: " in midnight"

Tae: " I again have to drink the blood ? "

Jin: " no it's not the same every ritual is different"

Tae: " oh, so can you tell me what's the last ritual" jin bit his lips.

Jin: " I don't know I've never seen any ritual which is performed for convertion "

Tae: " hyung I don't think jungkook loves me "

Jin: " if he wasn't loves you then why would he danger himself in order to turned you? If his love's isn't real he'd be cursed and if he keep making love with you knowing that he's in love with you then you will be cursed"

Tae was in total shock that even jungkook was in danger tae had given up on since knowing that jungkook won't let him escape or die. He was now stuck in strangers.

Jungkook went to namjoon as he was looking very broken and exhausted he namjoon patted his back knowing that jungkook is in so much stress.

Namjoon: " it's soon midnight are you ready for last ritual? "

Jungkook : " Can I make love only one time before the ritual I'm feeling little horny today, not horny I just wanted to love love him so bad hyung"

Namjoon: " after tonight ritual only one night will left then do whatever you want I suggest you not to put him danger"

Jungkook : " what if it's only lust ? What if I never loved him ? As he always says people don't hurt someone whom they love and all I'm doing is hurting him."

Namjoon: " but you can't keep loving him as human he has to be one of us one day when you will be hungry he will tempt you and you'll kill him and when that hunger's gone you'll come into sense there will be no taehyung. "

Jungkook : " you did same with jin hyung right ? He was a human too and you turned him. Was it that hard for you too ?

Namjoon: " he was ok with turning jungkook I didn't forced him like you're doing to him. It was painful but he was down to do that.

Jin lied the reason jin had that soft spot of tae in his heart was knowing how hard it was for him. He could feel tae's terroir but the only difference was he was the one who sacrificed for his love and tae wanted jungkook to show right path where jin decided to embrace namjoon for whatever he was.