Tsukishima's brow furrowed when the freckled boy left and a beta girl attended them. His irritation doubled when he heard Kageyama's silent chuckles while on his phone. If he didn't know this King, he will probably think that he's chuckling because of his phone but no, he's chuckling because someone just ignore him– well, he didn't completely ignore him.

"Stop laughing or I'll choke you to death." Tsukishima said in irritation.

"Uh... Sir?" The beta awkwardly tried to get the Alpha's attention.

"Oh, Sorry. One freckled boy for him and one orange juice for me." Kageyama said with normal 'scary' grin. Tsukishima send him a death glare. "I mean, one frappé and a slice of strawberry cake for him and do you have a glass of fresh milk?" Kageyama asked the waitress.

"Uhm, Yes sir." The beta nodded making Kageyama 'smile'. "T-That's all, sir?" The beta began to stuttered after seeing Kageyama's 'smile'. The beta immediately walk away after confirming their orders.

Tsukishima lean on the table, resting his chin on his palm while following the freckled boy's movement. He watched how he clumsily wiped the table for the costumers, how he give them courteous smile. Damn, he even get annoyed when he asked for those beta's orders. How dare him ignore him, an alpha? Just how?!

"You know, If you want something you should try and get it." Kageyama said giving the orange head boy side glances who just enter the café with a big box on his hand.

"He's an omega." Tsukishima pointed out, disgusted at the 'o' word.

"So what? As if the person who bought you in this world isn't" Kageyama said.

"They're just the same and I don't like him for the world's sake." Tsukishima pointed out. His annoyance is on it's peak when the said omega just passed by them. "Aren't he going to say 'thank you'?!" Tsukishima whispered shout.

"Aren't you going to say 'sorry'? For the world's sake just talk to him." Kageyama sighed.

"Did he know how disgusted I am while holding him in my hand and forcing him to drink his fucking medicine and letting myself bathed in his erotic pheromones." Tsukishima said trying to point everything out.

"Just pinned him in the wall and say 'I'm your Alpha', yeah?" Kageyama suggested laughing at how cliché his suggestions are.

"This is your order, sir." Tsukishima's words was put in vain after hearing those soft voice. The level of his annoyance for both of the guys vanished like a bubble. Tsukishima looked up with his normal face, staring at those beautiful freckles scattered all over his light skin. He didn't have those small build like those normal omega. He has a medium build, his short hair appears green, he also have a small piece of hair that cutely sticking at the top of his hair. His features can fool you that he's a beta but not his pheromones.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, sir." Tsukishima didn't say a word, he just stare at the man in front of him transferring their order from his tray to their table. The man in front of him stand there fidgeting with his delicate fingers. "Do you need anything, sir?" Yamaguchi asked, looking at Kageyama who pointed at him.

The freckled boy looked at Tsukishima with a small smile plastered in his face.

"Do you have an Alpha?" Tsukishima swear to god that he didn't mean to asked that! It just slipped on his mouth. He didn't let them see that he's panicking inside after asking those. Why did he even asked him that way? He hates omega. Fuck world.

"E-Excuse me, S-Sir?" Yamaguchi asked, stammering in his own words.

"Do you have an Alpha?" Tsukishima repeated his words like it was nothing but inside, he's praying to all gods that he wouldn't find him creepy.

Damn it, Damn it! Why the fuck did I repeated why word?! I should have asked different question and why do I care if he have an alpha or what?!

"U-Uhm. I don't have any, sir." The freckled boy answered politely a charming smile is plastered on his face mix with 'What-the-hell?' expression.

"Ah." Tsukishima answering passively grabbing his fork and slicing on his strawberry cake and putting it in his mouth.

"Sorry for that." Kageyama apologize. After graduating highschool. Kageyama teach himself simple words like how to say 'sorry', 'thank you' and some simple nice word so people won't find him rude and scary.

"It's okay, sir. I'll take my leave now." Yamaguchi bowed a little before leaving.

"Nice conversation, beanpole." Kageyama teases Tsukishima by giving him a thumbs up.

To be continued...

peachlass