2

I yawned out of tiredness even with a decent sleeping schredule, I was still tired, about to take a small nap I saw Endou running everywhere with a huge sign.

"Gathering members to defeat Teikoku Academy!"

Teikoku academy? Never heard of them honestly.. While I was watching Endou he noticed my glance and walk up to me with a big smile. "Wanna join the soccer club?" he asked.

"Eh? But I've never played.." I sweatdrop at Endou but his eyes were full of excitement.

"No worries! We'll train and you'll get better at it!"

"Is that so...? I'll think about it." I smiled.

"Okay then! If you want to join us the clubroom is there!" Endou pointed out that old small clubroom with the wooden sign. "Oh! Also, we practice at the steel tower square, join us when you can, see ya' around!" Endou then quickly ran away to get more members.

"[F/N]."

I immediately stopped focusing on Endou and noticed Gouenji calling me. "Yeah??" I look at him.

"It's soon time to go." He replied.

"Oh right!" I nodded. "Gouenji!" I called him.

"Hm?"

"I'm gonna join the soccer club, do you wanna maybe come?" I smiled offering him to join.

"No, I'm fine." He responded and walked away.

I sigh. "Did I made him upset or something...?" I thought.

[An hour later/Steel tower square]

"Why did you wanna come here?" Asked Gouenji.

"I don't know the view is pretty from up here, even the sunset is beautiful." I answered then heard some footsteps coming towards us, I turned around and saw Endou.

"Oh! [F/N]! Gouenji!" Endou ran up to us. "Isn't it a pretty place?" He asked but his face looked behind me, I already knew what was Gouenji doing... He was.. Walking away, making some distance.

I face-palm myself, then I saw Endou making a conversation with Gouenji and talking about their match against Teikoku, Gouenji eyes widen a bit when he heard about it, Endou also talked about them being in short members.

Gouenji rudely left due to him being annoyed by Endou. "I'll go back home first [F/N], I have an urgence." He then walked away.

Endou sigh. "I'll join." Endou's suddenly got an shocked expression on his face while looking at me.

"Y-y-you JOIN??" Endou grabbed my shoulders and shook me left to right, I nodded to make him stop.

"Oh, my bad!" He bowed to apologise.

"It's fine! I'm fine!" I laughed and grinned.

"I'll help you train!" Endou eyes sparkles at me almost giving me blindness.

"Where do we start first?" I asked looking around since Endou said they would train here.

"By this!" Endou pointed out a bunch of tires in top of eachother on front of a tree.

"Some tires?" I tilt my head looking at the tires a bit surprised, I didn't expect these kind of stuff being here.

"Let me show you how I do it!" Endou went up to the tires and attached it to his back, the surprised face I had soon faded into confusion.

He approached the tire that was held by a rope on a tree and pushed it with all his strength, the tire falls back and Endou tried to block it but instead he went flying.

"Endou?!" I crouched on front of Endou who's laying on the ground with stars floating about him.

"I almost had it.." Endou sit up with some scratches on his face.

"Is that really a training..?" I asked worried.

"Of course it is! Grandpa wrote it!" Endou responded determined and stood back up and went to try it again.

"Your grandpa?" I look at him.

After few hours watching Endou trying to block the tire, the sky already darkened without I notice, after his 184th attempt Endou falls back on the ground head on the floor.

"That's some messy special training !" A boy with a blue ponytail walked up to us with a smile.

"Kazemaru?" Endou looks at him.

"You sure do some weird training." Commented Kazemaru and helped Endou up.

Endou then showed us the book that his grandpa wrote....? More like drawings but.. Anyways!

Kazemaru seems to admire Endou courage and determination and decided to join the club.

"I'll join, what about you guys?" Asked Kazemaru looking behind us, Both me and Endou turns around and saw the whole club members hiding behind trees and bushes!

The whole soccer team was touched by Endou's efforts, wich all of them ended up wanting to do Endou's special training.

"Wanna train with me?" Kazemaru asked holding a soccer ball.

"I just need to learn the basics." I grin and nodded accepting his offer.

-
[The day of the match/Classroom]

"Gouenji I'm going!" I exclaimed until he stood up and took my hand.

"[F/N]." His tone seemed serious so I slowly turn my head to face Gouenji.

"Yeah...?" I felt a huge pressure going on.

"I won't stop you from joining the soccer club, but.. Please do not not join today's match." Said Gouenji.

"..."

-

The day has arrive but we were only 9 players, until... "Guys! I founds new members!" Endou shouted.

Max joined the team, along with... Kageno ! Wich made us 11 players.

We all went outside on the field to greet our opponents.

"What the.." My eyes glanced at a direction where a huge vehicle was driving toward the gates of the school, a huge fog followed behind.

The vehicle stops and its door opens, a red carpets falls down with tons of people next to the carpet with a soccer ball under their foot.

Eleven players came out of the vehicle, one of them was easy to notice with the captain armband, and their... Big red cape.

Endou rushed to greet the opponent captain, by how far I am I can't really hear them speaking, Endou went back to us informing that they'll do some warm up on the field.

Our eyes couldn't believe it....

In terms of speed, agility, strength, they showed us all they are way more supperior than us.

One of them shoot a ball toward Endou, wich he quite struggled but still blocked it in the end, but his gloves of goalkeeper got a bit burned.

But Endou wasn't scared of it, he was all fired up.