Chapter 24: War! Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

Back at the fight between some of the heroes and Shigaraki, Shigaraki smiled a bit and spoke out. "You really are cool Eraserhead," he said as Eraserhead had stopped him from decaying the dragon hero when he touched her which caused him to get blasted into the air a bit. Manual came up to Eraserhead and applied some water to his eyes which allowed Eraserhead to continue to use his quirk which meant that they had a chance at defeating Shigaraki which could be seen in how Endeavor had destroyed an arm of Shigaraki but got thrown into the ground due to the pure strength that Shigaraki had from his modified body. 

Shigaraki raised an arm like he was All Might and he had summoned any Nomu that had survived his decay to start attacking the other heroes to keep them from getting involved in the fight so he would have better chances of winning since he was at a bit of disadvantageous with Eraserhead around. This meant that he was now targeting the man himself as he charged forward with only one arm and aimed to kill Eraserhead but he was attacked by none other than Shouto Todoroki and Katuski Bakugo who yelled out that he wasn't going to kill their teacher! But this did block Eraserheads view for a few seconds which gave Shigaraki his other arm back due to regeneration. 

However, as this battle raged there was another battle going on which was away from the Villa as Gigantomachia was on the move with the league members on his back but the heroes were still trying to prevent him from leaving! Mt. Lady herself was as tall as she could go and was trying her best to hold Gigantomachia back but he was slowly moving forward as he was much stronger and bigger than her which allowed him to keep pressing forward!

Though back in the rear vanguard was the other students from 1-B and 1-A from UA who all had their provisional hero licenses and one such individual was Jiro who was monitoring the battle via the earth where they discovered that the defense line h...

Though back in the rear vanguard was the other students from 1-B and 1-A from UA who all had their provisional hero licenses and one such individual was Jiro who was monitoring the battle via the earth where they discovered that the defense line had been breached by a large object that was heading straight for them. This worried the students about what could have gotten through the army of Pro Heros but they would still find out. 

As Izuku stood on the back of Gigantomachia, he saw Kamui Woods holding Midnight on his back and knew what they were likely attempting to do which he felt scared for her as he was one of his teachers and he didn't want her to die. 'They don't know we are up here yet so when she tries to do something I will grab her with a black whip and stop her because Gigantomachia will easily kill her with one smack!' Izuku thought as he didn't want his teacher to die even if he was on a mission. As Izuku was thinking, he watched as Gigantomachia threw Mt. Lady out of the way since she was annoying him.

As Kamui Woods and Midnight got closer, Izuku noticed Dabi was about to attack so he attacked first. "Hello SENSEI~" Izuku called out which drew her attention as her eyes widen in shock but it was to late as Izuku grabbed them both with a black whip and tossed them down to the ground. 'Stay away sensei or else you will get killed...' Izuku thought. "Welp, there she goes. I wonder how she will fare mentally having seen me?" Izuku thought out loud as he smirked though inside he was sad that he had to do that to his teacher but the past users reassured him since they had been able to contact him a bit more since he grew his power stronger. They reassured him it was better than her dying.