19

The next morning Doyoung woke up to some yelling from Johnny and Jaehyun about something stupid.

  'What is it now? Are they arguing about stupid shit again?' Doyoung thought.

      He lazily got out of bed and headed to see that downstairs that Johnny was about to punch Jaehyun and Jaehyun wasn't even doing a thing.

   "No! Can you two please stop?" Doyoung said his voice still raspy and dry.
    "Yes. We can but Johnny was making a fool out of me. Plus he was the one who started it." Jaehyun replied almost immediately

    "I don't care who started it. But it's getting out of hand. I guess I'll be with Taeyong. Since you two are always busy fighting." Doyoung pouted

         "Wait! Taeyong also argues with us,he always thinks it's ok to make a fun of us. He always thinks it a good idea to clown us. You don't say anything to him. It's not fair!" Johnny whined basically acting like a 5 year old.

          Doyoung sighed. He didnt know what to do anymore. He got ready for the day and went downstairs. He saw Jaehyun and Johnny talking about some business and Taeyong talking on his phone with someone.

             "Yes,You'll be dismissed after the project and after the meeting that you don't have to attend yet inform me about. Is that alright? Yes,have a good day. Bye." Taeyong hanged up the phone and sighed

   "We've got a lot of alliances these days. So many deals and so many more things to be responsible for." Taeyong groaned

     "Don't overwork yourselves. It's not worth it. Come on...at least put your mind to something you love and enjoy." Doyoung said softly

        'So put my mind to ducking you senselessly until you beg for more and wanting to be manhandled by me. Sure but it'll be better if I can do it' Taeyong thought intensely.

      "We've got two more idiots wanting to deal with us again. I already declined it but the won't really budge at this point." Johnny spoke looking at his phone.

   "Names?" Taeyong asked

  "Chanyeol...and.....Sehun." Jaehyun's fist clenched behalf of the name 'Chanyeol' being said.

   "Wait Jae...do you know him?" Jaehyun nodded at Johnny's question.

   "He tried flirting and was bothering Doyoung. He was also that person from our promotion sponsor awards." Jaehyun replied with that a sigh following shortly.

  "I'm definitely not letting them take advantage of that they do have a fake platform and seem to have only limited workers and alliances." Taeyong replied quickly.

,>~>~>\>~>~>~>~>~>|>{>~>~>>~>~~>

       Well you can see that Johnny and Jaehyun really don't get along. But...wait until you see Taeyong and Johnny argue.

  "You mother fucking tree. Move." Taeyong said
"Where to?" Johnny asked

    "Doyoung's.." Taeyong replied angrily.

   That's how a glass broke. Because Johnny and Taeyong accidentally dropped it while arguing standing in the middle of their giant ass kitchen.

  "What h-" Doyoung froze when he saw the glass broken Johnny's jaw clenched and Taeyong's fist clenched.

   "Taeyong is an ass. Always thinking he's on top. But come back to reality." Johnny snarled

    "You-" Taeyong started but Doyoung let out a frustrated whine.

   "Can you two just please get back to whatever you are doing? Stop trying to kill each other please." Doyoung whined loudly .

   "Ok" the two said in unison.

   "Ok. Now please let me clean this" Doyoung said getting rubber glass and the broom.

He picked up all the glass. He went into the living room to see all of them laid out across the room. One on the long sofa one on the big ass reading chair and one on the chair swing they had.

     Doyoung smiled lazily and came beside them in the floor laying down on his back his body was  out like a starfish. They all smiled at him. How blessed they were

~>~>~!~!~?>~>~>~>~!|!|>~>~>~!~!~>~>

ONE MORE CHAPTER THEN THIS IS DONE

OOOOOH SO GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO READ TILL THE END

THANKS!

Have an amazing day
~lilsushiyou