7~

When the 3 males arrived home with Doyoung...things escalated quickly. They were scolding Doyoung for wearing such a seductive dress that reveals his curves and his legs. They were especially mad that it exposed his collarbones.

"We told you and warned you not to wear such sexy outfits! Only we can see you like that! Understood?!" Taeyong and Johnny spoke as they had anger and pure rage in their voices as the spoke.

"I am having enough of this! Strip" Johnny said he was angry. The first time Doyoung had seen his possessive side.

Doyoung's eyes widen. He stared blankly at Johnny, he swears he felt himself getting wet by only the words of Johnny.
"W-what?" Doyoung asked
"I don't have to repeat myself I said strip" Johnny had his dominate side on right now as Doyoung shivered at Johnny's dominance.

Doyoung started to strip as Johnny didn't waste any time to strip as well. Doyoung was only in his lace maroon panties and Johnny was in his boxers.

Taeyong and Jaehyun started to strip as well.

|€~€~€~€€~€|>|>|€|€|€~€€~€~€|>|€~€~

"NNGh F-fuck" Doyoung moaned loudly as he felt Johnny enter him.

Johnny first started off slow but then he slammed into the younger at a rapid rate which made Doyoung see the stars.
"I want you to call me Daddy Call Jaehyun Master and call Taeyong Oppa." Johnny groaned.

"Ah D~daddy s-slower p-please!" Doyoung choked on moans as he was getting wrecked by Johnny.

Taeyong took Doyoung's nipple inside his mouth as his coated Doyoungs pink nipples with his saliva. Making Doyoung to moan loudly. Jaehyun was marking up Doyoung's body with bite marks and Hickey's of colors red and purple. Doyoung was taking all this pleasure in as he was moaning loudly and whining.

Soon Johnny pulled out and Taeyong rammed inside of Doyoung. Doyoung did not expect this and moaned extremely loud. Johnny kissed him hungrily as his moans got muffled by the kiss. Johnny slipped his tongue into Doyoung's wet cavern as Doyoung moaned loudly Johnny sucked on the bottom lip.

"A-ah o-oppa f-faster!!" Doyoung chanted as he squirmed.
"What a amazing beautiful slut for oppa." Taeyong praised the other.

Soon Taeyong came inside Doyoung as he pulled out Doyoung was in A state of euphoria. Doyoung gasped when he felt something inside him moving at a rapid pace.

"M-master a~ah" Doyoung moaned as he gripped onto the sheets.

Jaehyun didn't go so easy. He kept slamming into the moaning mess. Making Doyoung go insane. But soon enough Jaehyun came inside the other. He slowly pulled out as they all admired their work.

Doyoung's face was sweaty and flushed as his neck was covered in hickeys and bite marks. His nipples were wet and swollen as his body was littered with dark hickeys and bite marks of all different shapes and sizes. His hole had a bunch of cum leaking out falling onto the silk bedsheets. Doyoung's hair was messy and a tad wet. As his waist and thighs has handprints covered on them as his small structure was destroyed by the three males.

"A~ah I f-feel so f-full.." Doyoung whined as he winced when he tried to move.

"Aw sorry Doyoung-ah you just looked so fuckable we couldn't resist you." Johnny whispered lowly into the ear of the stripper.

Jaehyun went to grab a towel as he cleaned Doyoung up Doyoung pouted when they were about to leave.

"Why are you pouting?" Taeyong asked in a playful tone
"Cuddle" was what came out of Doyoung's mouth as they all chuckled at his behavior.
"Pwease?" Doyoung used his baby voice

They couldn't say 'no' so Johnny can inside the bed sheets as he wrapped his muscle arms around Doyoung's small waist as Taeyong came in the other side and out his arms around Doyoung's torso.
"I'll cuddle you tomorrow ok?" Jaehyun smirked as he left.

Doyoung buried his head into their arms as he fell asleep in their embrace.
"Goodnight Baby" The whispered as they saw Doyoung snoring softly.

~>~><>~>~>>~~>~>~>~><>~>><>~>~>>~
Hahaha ok I completed this in class so here you go I am 100% the smut was horrible so sorry and have a good day!
~lilsushiyou