16

Doyoung sat on the desk his shirt already threw across the room.
Doyoung Whimpered when he felt Cold hands exploring his body. Those hands belonged to....the one and only Johnny Suh. Doyoung felt like he was in euphoria with only Johnny's big hands roaming around his exposed body.

"J-Johnny." Doyoung said shakily between heavy breathing.
"Hmm.. what is it baby?" Johnny asked.

Doyoung slid off the desk onto Johnny's lap. He started to move his ass down onto Johnny's crotch trying to create some type of friction.
"A~ah.." Doyoung moaned loudly. Biting his lip throwing his head back. His Adam's apple gulped as he separated his lips,breathing heavily.

"I-I need y-you." Doyoung moaned as he started to move again. This time Johnny let out a low moan gripping on his lovers waist tightly.

Johnny smirked before laying the younger down on the desk. Taking of his skirt and panties. Johnny took off his clothes too. Locking the door,their fun was about To begin.

~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~<~>>~

"Ahhh mmm. DADDY.." Doyoung screamed/moaned loudly.
Johnny thrusted inside of Doyoung. Johnny leaned down to bite onto Doyoung's thighs and neck. Creating such bite marks.

Doyoung felt like his insides were going to burst soon. He felt himself get close to his high. He breathed in and breathed out unsteadily. He was moaning and he was blushing madly.

"Daddy!! H-hit it again!" Doyoung yelled
As Johnny repeatedly hit his sweet sensitive spot....Doyoung felt close to his high.

"I-I ah.." Doyoung moaned loudly as he felt a weird feeling forming in his stomach.
"Can I-I cum!" Doyoung screamed not waiting for an answer

Johnny nodded milliseconds just before Doyoung had came everywhere. His white liquid went on his thighs,stomach and on Johnny's huge hands.

Soon enough Johnny had also came....

>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>}>~>~>~>~>~>>}>~

Jaehyun and Taeyong were sitting in the living room. Until...they heard screaming and moaning that was extremely loud.

They followed the sound to Johnny's office. They noticed the door was locked. Which was weird since he never locks his door. Soon enough they found the spare key. Slowly opening the door the scene in front of them shook the two.

Doyoung was laying in his back on Johnny's desk. Naked with A Naked Johnny cleaning him Up. His hair was Devilish his face was red as a tomato. His lips separated and his eyes closed shut. He was breathing unsteadily. His thighs covered in bite marks alongside Hand marks. His waist was covered with a huge handprint.

His hole was twitching and had loads of cum leaking out.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>>}>~>~

"Fuck baby...your so hot..." Taeyong interrupted.

The two looked back to see the other two smirking at Doyoung. Doyoung's eyes shot open and looked at his 'Oppa' and 'master'.

"I-I" Doyoung started but was exhausted.
"It's fine we ain't mad. Never-mind we are but today we will let it slide." Jaehyun smirked as the three went to help him.

Doyoung smiled sweetly at them with his teeth showing. They felt like their hearts will explode with uwu's.

"So cute"
"Fucking cute"

~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>}>~>~

SO SORRY FOR CRAP AND SHORT CHAP. Imma make this quick:
I will be finishing up some books because I have many ideas. Let me know if you what to hear them!

Have a wonderful day!
~lilsushiyou