2

Jaehyun the next day DIDN'T even breathe to go to his car and driving to the same stripping club where they Met Doyoung. He was so close to loose his shit. He made his was inside. He went up to the front desk and slammed his hands against the table.
     "Yes sure what can I help you with today?" The lady asked who asked in a seductive manner.

   "I want to 'buy' one of your strippers.." Jaehyun said. Soon the Lady looked up she nodded.
"Follow me talk to the manager." She said as she walked over to the back room. She led Jaehyun in.

   Jaehyun analyzed the room. It had red carpet and the walls decorated of black and gold. In the middle of the room the manager sat there in a chair that was shaped as a throne. He had many girl strippers giving him lap dances and some shit. Jaehyun was disgusted in the inside but didn't show it on the outside.
   "Ladies you can take a break for today.." the manager spoke. Leaving only Jaehyun and him.
   "Which stripper.." the manager asked impatiently.
Jaehyun tried hard to remember.
"Doyoung." Jaehyun sternly said.
The manager looked up surprised.

"You know he is $800,000? But he is good.." The manager stated.
   "I do know that..." Jaehyun hissed. He was getting  annoyed.
   "Ok. Money. Give me the money under 2 days." The manager spoke.
   Jaehyun nodded. He was about to leave until...
"He is special..he gave us a lot....take care of him.you can take him tonight. I will let him know" The manager spoke. Jaehyun smirked if Doyoung gave the club a lot he should give Jaehyun more.
Jaehyun signed the papers and wrote the check. He headed out.

    [****]
Jaehyun arrived back to the mansion. We walked in that's when he saw Taeyong and Johnny sitting on the sofa. They were obviously waiting for the younger to return.
    "Did we get him?" Johnny asked
"Yes. Remember our deal" Jaehyun smirked

Taeyong wanted to fuck the shit out of Doyoung. But thanks to Jaehyun he had to wait a week max.

"Tonight we are going. Got it?" Jaehyun growled. They nodded. They were excited to get Their hands on Doyoung. Well...Jaehyun couldn't wait. Johnny and Taeyong couldn't.

💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖

Doyoung made it to work a tad bit early. He was called for an important meeting with the manager. It was urgent so it must be very important.
  "*knock* sir can I come in?" Doyoung asked softly.
He heard a 'come in' he turned the knob of the door and opened the door.

   "Doyoung...we have had you here for about 3 years." The manager started before continuing he took a sharp inhale.
  "Thank you for all of your hard work..." the manager stated. Doyoung looked at him confused written all of his face.
   "This man came in today..he 'bought' you. You are his now. Keep him pleased. Stay safe. He looks like a rough one. He is giving us a ton of money." The manager let out.
    Doyoung was surprised m. How could someone pay such a high price for him. For a man whore?
  "Ok sir it was a pleasure being here. I hope I made good money here." Doyoung mumbled.

He left. Shocked. Confused. Happy. Mad. Excited. Mixed feelings. He sighed. He made it towards the dressing room. The dresser gave Doyoung this outfit.

The outfit showed off his curved well

The outfit showed off his curved well. Revealing his skin. Revealing a ton of naughty spots. He was kind of nervous. He didn't know what his master was like. Yes he was forced to call his owner 'master'.
  Soon a security guard came guiding Doyoung to follow him. He was finally seeing his master for the first time.

🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀

Jaehyun arrived to the place with Taeyong and Johnny. He told Johnny and Taeyong to stay in the car while he got Doyoung. He went up to the front desk.
   "I am here to pick up Doyoung."Jaehyun spoke
The lady nodded. Soon the stripper he saw the night before came wearing this:

 Soon the stripper he saw the night before came wearing this:

His curves were very focused. He was flawless in Jaehyun's eyes. Soon Doyoung's eyes met Jaehyun's. Doyoung bit his lip while staring at the very handsome man. He is my owner?! Doyoung remembered that was one of the men last night.
   "Let's go?" Jaehyun spoke lowly.
     Doyoung nodded. He walked beside The other. The other snaked his arm around Doyoung's waist. He pulled Doyoung in. Doyoung was blushing hard. He didn't know what affect Jaehyun had on him but..whatever it was it was very affective.

They reached the car. Before Jaehyun could do anything Doyoung didn't know why but he attached his lips on Jaehyun's. Jaehyun first froze..what the hell. He kissed back roughly. Opening the back door of the car throwing the stripper in. Doyoung noticing that there were 2 other men inside the car as well.
  The three men from last night..
They smirked at Doyoung. Doyoung sat beside Jaehyun. He scooted closer feeling somewhat Safer? Jaehyun smirked. Wrapping a arm around the others waist. He knew Johnny and Taeyong was losing shit. He realized that Doyoung was feeling hazy and sleepy.

    "If you are tired you can sleep.." That was enough for Doyoung to knock out. He was extremely tired . He laid his head on Jaehyun's chest. He dozed off. That was the only thing Doyoung remembers before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK! Done with this. Hope it's good! I will include other members as well.
Have a great day I appreciate vote!
~lilsushiyou