1

Doyoung was doing his normal thing. He was right now getting into his outfit for the show today. He was the star of the show. He made the crowd go wild. Giving the once poor club bunch of money.
Doyoung's outfit:

He was shameless when he was at 'work'

"NEXT UP THE STAR OF THE SHOW DOYOUNG!" The loud speaker blasted. That was Doyoung's cue to go on stage. He stepped on stage that's when the crowd went Wild.
Doyoung swayed his hips to the beat of the music. He sees that 3 males that had personal girl strippers next to them was staring at him hungrily.

The gold shiny dress shined in the dimmed lighted room. He danced seductively. He would do a 'slut drop' to Make the crowd roar. He looked to see the 3 males smirking. His hair was devilish. His highlight on his cheekbones were shining. His collarbones were showing. He was flawless. He didn't care if anyone thought he was a man whore. Because he knew he was. Soon few middle aged men came closer to him. One wrapped his arm around His waist. Doyoung was used to this by now. He was in desperate need of money.

"Wanna come over to my place?" He heard the man whispered. Doyoung was a young stripper so he could not work in others home if they bought him.
The man Tried dragging Doyoung but Doyoung didn't budge. He wouldn't go with someone without them buying him.

Since he was the star he cost about $800,000.
Soon security came and took the man away for trying to take Doyoung without 'buying' him.

Soon it was time for The other strippers to come outs. Doyoung changed into his normal clothes and headed out.

Soon it was time for Doyoung to go back to his apartment. He really had a long day. He was going to his car. But he saw the 3 mystery males. Coming towards him.

"We just want to talk" the one with the red hair spoke. Doyoung slowly nodded.
"How often do you work here?" The very tall one spoke
"I work here every night from 11pm-3Am" Doyoung said softly.

The three strangers nodded and smiled. They left without a word. Making Doyoung wonder why did they want to know?
[****]
The three men arrived home. They sat on their couch.
"Yo y'all that stripper was mad hot" One said
"Shut up Johnny.." another spoke
"Why?! Johnny isn't lying for once" the red haired said

"I am trying to think of him! God damnit! What did he do? Next time I see him I am going to fuck the brains out of him." He replied.

"Jaehyun..you are lying. I am fucking Th brains out of him" the one named to be Johnny said calmly.

"Nah I am" the red hair spoke
"Taeyong stfu" Johnny said.

They were lost in their thought of the stripper. They remembered his voice that was so soothing and gentle..what was Doyoung doing to them?

"I am buying him.." Jaehyun speaks
"You can?!" Johnny asked. He got up very confused about how they can 'buy' that stripper.
  "Yes...he is about $800,000. We are rich asses. We can buy him as our own personal stripper or something." Jaehyun explained. They all looked at each other they were ready to go at this time and buy for him before anyone else can.
     "So...if we all want him that would be...$2,400,00." Johnny calculated.
   "BUT! If I buy him I can share him IF...I can have him for the first week." Jaehyun smirked.

The other 2 scoffed. But it was a good offer. Saving money for their stripper so he can be spoiled.
    "Fine..." Taeyong sighed.
"We need a contract. If you guys touch him during the first week...then you guys have to give me money.." Jaehyun spoke. He grabbed a piece of paper and pen for the other 2 to sign.

   They signed the contract thinking this was foolish of Jaehyun to do. He was always doing this. Spoiled brat. They lived together their whole life...because they are best friends that hate and love each other like brothers. But would brothers fuck the same person? Well if it comes to Doyoung fuck yeah.

   They decided once as they get up tomorrow they will go to the club and buy Doyoung. No one could possibly pay that much. Or can someone pay that much?

💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕
DONE! How do you guys like it so far? I know it sounds boring and somewhat but please it should be good! Any requests of ships? Or any other strippers? Like WinWin? Jaemin? RenJun? Anyone? Just let me know and I will figure it out how to add them.
Have a great day! 💕
~lilsushiyou