14~

Doyoung moaned when Taeyong sucked on his neck harshly and roughly. Doyoung practically screamed when Jaehyun entered a finger into his tight hole.

"How the fuck are you still so fucking tight?" Jaehyun asked as he groaned.

Doyoung's hot clenching walls clenched around Jaehyun's long slender fingers as he moaned softly and whimpered.

Jaehyun entered another finger. And another. Moving in a slow pace hitting Doyoung's prostate. Taeyong was creating numerous hickeys on Doyoung's lovely body.

"Ok I am gonna enter ok?" Jaehyun said as Doyoung softly nodded.

  Jaehyun rammed himself into Doyoung. Groaning at the tight sensation.
  "What the fuck how are you so tight?" Jaehyun asked as he roughly moved in and out of Doyoung.

Taeyong's thumb went over Doyoung's lip patting it and sticking his thumb inside the younger's mouth.
"Suck" Taeyong smirked

    Doyoung whimpered at the dominance of the older. Choking on moans and whimpering around the now wet thumb that belonged to Taeyong.

     Jaehyun pulled his whole length out and slammed back in. Doyoung screamed. He couldn't hold back from the Pleasure. His eyes rolled back of his head. He was sweating. Panting,whimpering,moaning and screaming.

    "Ah! AHH! FUCK! I-ah" Doyoung moaned loudly as his throat gotten sore.

    Taeyong removed his thumb from Doyoung's mouth as he placed his cock in-front of Doyoung's mouth. Doyoung opening his mouth slowly. Taeyong just shoved his cock into Doyoung's mouth causing him to gag.

   Jaehyun was moving at in-human pace. Doyoung gaged and moaned. The room filled with moans,screams and groans.

    Doyoung was close to cum. He released. Jaehyun stared angrily at him. He kept hitting Doyoung seeet spot as Doyoung screamed around Taeyong's cock. Taeyong grabbed Doyoung's hair and pushed his cock deep into Doyoung's mouth.

  "God Doyoung your mouth is like magic." Taeyong spoke and smirked at the whimpering mess.

     Jaehyun was going rough. Soon he felt himself get to his limit.

   "I am cumming" Jaehyun spoke as he left a low growl shortly after.

    "So am I. Make sure to swallow it all like the slut you are." Taeyong spoke as he came inside Doyoung's mouth.

    Cum leaked out of Doyoung mouth. Wiping off his mouth Doyoung looked up at them with sparkly eyes.
  "Did I do good?" Doyoung asked
"Of course." Taeyong and Jaehyun assured

   They cuddled Doyoung to sleep.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>><>~~>

    Yuta pinned WinWin's wrist above his head. Attacking his neck with wet sloppy kisses.
   "So you decided to play 'dare' hmm? And Doyoung told me all about it." Yuta spoke as WinWin whimpered.

     Yuta undressed himself and WinWin. Not wasting anytime he entered WinWin. Hearing a high pitched scream from the younger he kissed him. Shutting him up. Going in and out of him roughly. WinWin screamed .

    "Ah. Y-Yuta!" WinWin moaned
"Daddy!!!" WinWin yelled.

       Yuta was very angry he went in and out of WinWin grunting every now and then. But WinWin was moaning the whole time alongside yelling and whimpering.

I will let the rest of your imagination take over
        ~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Sorry for the horrible smut. I made the YuWin smut short bc my head was like not working so I hope that's ok. But in the future the smuts will get better and More YuWin.

Have a great day
~lilsushiyou